What's new

India makes polio vaccination mandatory for seven countries

Easy there , you shouldn't talk big when your country has more poverty then the whole of sub saharan Africa :disagree::disagree:
Right keep comparing us with sub saharan Africa it soothes your ego, :D
Son we supply, cheap affordable Medicines to AFRICA! (The medicines they can afford to buy)While we have a free Anti retroviral therapy(AIDS,HIV)Anti-cancer therapy-- FREE! along with many other therapies!
Do you have the same in your country?Where are you ??? :cry::o:flood:
Instead of gloating on people who die in my nation ,it should be better you looked at your nation first who died because they couldn't afford that treatment.Not here we give cheap to all people who want that medicine, we are not vultures trying to pick off terminal stage people.!:sarcastic::laugh: That includes You guys and USA,EUROPE! Pay 30$ per pill!
Thank you! ;)

Last edited:
Last I knew polio was not a contagious disease, instead of cheap publicity stunts, why don't india address its AIDS epidemic?

Right keep comparing us with sub saharan Africa it soothes your ego, :D
Son we supply, cheap affordable Medicines to AFRICA! (The medicines they can afford to buy)While we have a free Anti retroviral therapy(AIDS,HIV)Anti-cancer therapy-- FREE! along with many other therapies!
Do you have the same in your country?Where are you ??? :cry::o:flood:
Instead of gloating on people who die in my nation ,it should be better you looked at your nation first who died because they couldn't afford that treatment.Not here we give cheap to all people who want that medicine, we are not vultures trying to pick off terminal stage people.!:sarcastic::laugh: That includes You guys and USA,EUROPE! Pay 30$ per pill!
Thank you! ;)
Thanks their uncle nothing i don't really know , my response was for the particular person WHO WAS TRYING TO HIS OWN EGO by declaring everyone else as a failed state. So instead of worrying about my ego worry about your countrymen's for a change.

Thanks their uncle nothing i don't really know , my response was for the particular person WHO WAS TRYING TO HIS OWN EGO by declaring everyone else as a failed state. So instead of worrying about my ego worry about your countrymen's for a change.

He went overboard with his failed state comment..

But one cannot miss certain similarities among the five countries.

All are Muslim countries, Syria, Pakistan, Afghanistan are in the throes of civil, sectarian conflict.

Somalia is run by pirates and al shabab terrorists.

Nigeria - though doing well economically than all the others in the list is again the base of boko haram who are out to wipe out western education and medicine.

Kenya and Ethiopia again is in a mess.

Back
Top Bottom