India launches its first theme park

Rajasaurus !!

Thats funny.

I'll take it to stupid & funny.

Rajasaurus illustrations based on skeletal diagram

Rajasaurus-Todd-Marshall-2.jpg

030812_rajasaurus01_n.jpg

???

Rajasaurus is a genus of dinosaur discovered in India.

He is prolly talking about taking himself to that thread

Information on this dinosaur is so hard to come by. Is it still in early to middle stages of reconstructing the whole skeleton, and thus delaying academic acceptance? Could only find five subcontinental dinosaurs on the national history museum page :undecided:

Barapasaurus
barapa.jpg

Dravidosaurus
Dravidosaurus.jpg

Indosuchus
Indosuchus.jpg

Isisaurus
Isisaurus.jpg

Kotasaurus
Kotasaurus.jpg

I think they are unique to this region because they roamed subcontinent when it was breaking away from Gondwanaland and drifted for over hundred million years in the ocean by itself. perhaps it's such a limited historical range that poses difficulties in piecing together fossils from other regions, hence the fewer scientifically accepted dinosaurs here compared to other parts of Asia. Hope these hurdles in verification are overcome soon and the above list grows considerably.

They are just amusement parks. "Theme park" can be regarded as a distinct style of amusement park. A theme park has landscaping, buildings, and attractions that are based on one or more specific themes or stories. Like this park's theme is Indian Mythology and Bollywood.

you may revist my post. kishkintha for eg is a theme park..this theme park is there from 2 decades. so, no new thing fur India.

KISHKINTA is a Theme Park set in 120 acres of specially landscaped hills and lakes. Thirty minutes south of Chennai City, the park is situated five kilometres west of Tambaram Bus stand and Suburban train station. The design philosophy behind this green clad leisure center is simple - new and wholesome family entertainment
kishkinta ::. About Us .::

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom