What's new

India just hanged Kasab

Due process had to be carried out. This is pretty fast tbh- in the US people remain on death row for decades.

and now you are back with your outlandish claims (like IAF has the best training facility in ASIA Lol) So you gonna say now "India has best justice system in World"..right?

This will give some form of closure to the people affected by the the mumbai attacks.
Anyway this meting out of justice should have been done a long time ago.

What about the guy that KSA handed over?

What about him?

@RazPaK you've been told by @WebMaster-STOP trolling.

@thread- on NDTV live now, the offical press concfrence on the topic.

Last edited by a moderator:
wasn't Kasab 28th on the list of people who have received death sentence ? Why early Pay role for him :P Election coming ..is that the reason .

and now you are back with your outlandish claims (like IAF has the best training facility in ASIA Lol) So you gonna say now "India has best justice system in World"..right?

wrt IAF, not the place or time-question me elsewhere on this topic. Wrt Juducary system- India does have a good one, it is fair and effective. It has flaws but it is commendable

Then you know they wouldn't be able to use his for propaganda purpose. Looks like Indians are not happy as much as they should be. They just lost a propaganda asset.Anyway the guy deserved it 100%. What an idiot.Wasted his life..

Yes, along with the people killed in 26/11. They will all have massive orgy you know..Stop trolling, asshole.
arre.. tera kyoon jal raha hai. its not troll, its happiness. 26/11 victims will be in heaven watching **** (kasab getting taken .. lol)

What about him?

@RazPaK you've been told by @WebMaster-STOP trolling.

@thread- on NDTV live now, the offical press concfrence on the topic.

Webmaster knows I'm not trolling.

I phrase my comments very delicately.

Maybe he overlooked my intention.

Anyways, you killed the pawn, but the mastermind is still alive.

Last edited by a moderator:
Nahi tou balwaa ho jaey gaa :lol:
Wahi to.....Samjha isko yaar. bade dino baad itna fast growing thread aaya hai. Aur aaj apan front seat par hain. Koshish karo ki ye thread close na ho. :D

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom