What's new

India just hanged Kasab

dont worry, they will answer for their actions too and justice will catch up with them.
they might tease you in their videos and their rallies but rest assured, time always catches up with the bad guys.

we are equally frustrated when we see terrorists and fanatics donning the Pakistan defence platform

I hope, what you say is true and I hope your opinion is the reflection of the majority opinion in Pakistan.
But even if it is a majority opinion, it remains an opinion of 'silent majority'.

While these terrorist and fanatics take the stage the majority remains either 'too afraid' or 'too indifferent' to act.

What will it take to change that??

Dont remind me please. There is one yardstick for measuring what you said. The meaning of Freedom fighter and terrorist should not change with change of sides. If it does then there is NO difference . period.

fine then why dont you call ttp bla bra all as freedom fighters why does your standards change then

Pakistanis are a created people on an artificial nation. You ARE occupying Indian land.

:)))) just like your multiple IDs for trolling?? hmmm well nah since your ids will be blocked finished off whereas Pakistan is a reality :)

By same yardtsick Maoists are also freedom fighters :)

:lol: As expected, all the hot air of yardstick, and big talks, sinks into the water when it comes to own house?

Where is the yardstick now ? :)

------
By the way Epic Fail! LOL

Maoists are demanding regime change, not a separate country. :lol:

fine then why dont you call ttp bla bra all as freedom fighters why does your standards change then

Kashmir is a disputed land according to INTERNATIONAL LAWS. Balochistan is part of Pakistan according to International Laws.

as far as the TTP is concerned it is not claiming to fight for any freedom rather it is unleashing terrorism just because Pakistan sided with US .

If you consider BLA as freedom fighters then lets agree on Maoists as freedom fighters as well and i will agree with you :) since i never called any Indian group as freedom fighter that is fighting to separate any Indian land. Kashmir is NOT Indian land hence the case is different

By the way Maoists never wanted freedom from anyone!

neither TTP :) thats why i mentioned maoists so that you can have some sense about TTP.

He should have been electo-cremated and remains dumped in some sewer.

Kashmir is a disputed land according to INTERNATIONAL LAWS. Balochistan is part of Pakistan according to International Laws.

as far as the TTP is concerned it is not claiming to fight for any freedom rather it is unleashing terrorism just because Pakistan sided with US .

If you consider BLA as freedom fighters then lets agree on Maoists as freedom fighters as well and i will agree with you :) since i never called any Indian group as freedom fighter that is fighting to separate any Indian land. Kashmir is NOT Indian land hence the case is different

neither TTP :) thats why i mentioned maoists so that you can have some sense about TTP.

Maoist are fighting for a regime change(one that will implement its communist ideals) on India, just like how TTP if fighting for regime, which will impose Sharia law in Pakistan and be anti-US,

So I am not sure where you learnt your English ..but neither of them qualify as freedom fighters, whereas BLA and Kashmiri separatist do!!

Okay even for the sake of debating if you go on with the acc of INTERNATIONAL LAWS.(UN)

Let me tell you by the SAME INTERNATIOANL LAW (UN), L-e-T and your other so called freedom fighters are declared Terrorist organization, to whom you guys support and call freedom fighter, you can't pick and chose the statement of your suitability of INTERNATIONAL LAWS.

If kashmir is disputed according to UN, then so are your so called freedom fighters as TERRORISTS by same UN.

Either Choose both definition or else Just dont RANT! :)

Diplomatically and Officially, it has been proved the perpetrators were from Pakistan. Had Pakistan accepted the Intimation Letter or Verdict - This would have paved way for Possible future peace (we, would have got a signal our Neighbor is serious on terrorism and we could look at a positive future) small actions convey a Big Message.........

Yes your are right sir. But in Pakistan's view that would have been documentedly accepting Pakistani citizens are being trained and used against India for terror; officially, unofficially or both. And this thing could be used against their interests in UN. And now USA keeping its distance it would be a bad idea.
Peace isn't possible without trust. India tried it once but we get Kargil in return. So now there won't be any big move from India for peace. Now it should be Pakistan. But I don't think they will ever do something like that. So relations will be status quo for long time.

I always said that the only things that India and Pak has to do is seal-off borders and leave each other hell alone. We don't need to be friends. We just have to coexists. That shouldn't be difficult.

Back
Top Bottom