What's new

India: Jostling for Geopolitical Control in Afghanistan

Well, as a matter of fact I sure have! But you guys 'shake form side to side' in just your 'Normal' conversation.
Also, when you are lost for words you still do it. Sorta, like your )Silent) 'Lingua Franca'!

Btw, your Israeli Master, who just not too long ago 'Biatched Slapped' your Airport Authorities, also tend to do that!

Once again 'Home Boy' What's your point?!
see to understand you have to focus,to focus you have to keep the head steady.now keep you head steady,stricktly no shaking your head,dont listen to that voice from the corner of your head,i dint say brain you know why :D,any way dont listen to that voice.
Now common read the post again with out shaking the head,and lets see you get the point this time ,all the best.

For more on India's role in Afghanistan and Balochistan read The India Doctrine -
The India Doctrine (1947-2007) | Mohammad Munshi - Academia.edu

This is the only important part of the post, rests are just packaging. :-)

@WebMaster it's time to decide if this MUNSHI guy is opening threads on PDF to have a discussion or Promoting his GREAT Book??

Guys leave that troll alone ....he himself knows what he is ...thats why he calls himself "air" boss...if you know what i mean ;)

This is the only important part of the post, rests are just packaging. :-)

Thanks for quoting important part.

It will be nice read I believe, for long time I have not read something thorough and informative.

Thanks for quoting important part.

It will be nice read I believe, for long time I have not read something thorough and informative.

Haven't you read Idune's posts, same stuff!! :-)

Munshi has started spamming by posting the link of his crappy book everywhere. :omghaha:

Back
Top Bottom