What's new

India jaye bhaad me: Javed Miandad

I am sure cricket was as usual after terrorist attacks in Mumbai.

People living in glass house should not throw stone at others.

It is true ,it's not safe to play their.
BS talks india walks

Screenshot 2023-02-06 at 14-14-37 Global Terrorism Index Countries most impacted by terrorism.png

Repeated Violations
Pakistan should immediately declare that they won’t come to India for upcoming World Cup. Money is not everything. Izzat bhi koi cheez hoty hai.

I am sure cricket was as usual after terrorist attacks in Mumbai.
Guess where those terrorists came from! And you guys want us to send our world class players to that very place? Sorry.

Pakistan should immediately declare that they won’t come to India for upcoming World Cup. Money is not everything. Izzat bhi koi cheez hoty hai.

Guess where those terrorists came from! And you guys want us to go that very place?
how many times paksitanis announce it ? already 3 times PCB did it .

Guess where those terrorists came from! And you guys want us to send our world class players to that very place? Sorry.
india ko kia pata izzat kia hoti hai nanga nachti phirti hai females

Okay sir. I may have missed it.
sochny ki baat ye hai ke PC nya or purana dono ne same bat ki . india came we will go . our loss is smaller indian loss in bigger here . WC and CMP TROPHY are ig loss then AC . and i am sure at that time IK will be ruling pakistan baki ap hisab laga lo .

After Peshawar bomb blast, how can we send our world class players in Pakistan?
Simple.
Just send the msg from local telephone to terrorists sitting in raw to not do 💥

Back
Top Bottom