What's new

India-Japan warmth fans China anger

After India backstabs Russia by moving into USA and Japan's camp, China has full clearance to end India's existence as a single South Asia country with a massive airstrike campaign turning New Delhi into rubble. Then the Maoists will come to power at last.

Russia hints at unease with India - Indian Express

After India backstabs Russia by moving into USA and Japan's camp, China has full clearance to end India's existence as a single South Asia country with a massive airstrike campaign turning New Delhi into rubble. Then the Maoists will come to power at last.

here comes mr. howngwu to show his big, very big, actually huge fart

Why looking for a tag team with Russia....?Feared to face India alone or Worried about Russia's friendship with India...?.Whatever its stop your day dreaming and go fart somewhere else.....:wave:

India is falling right into our trap. Russia(?) and China are ready to launch strikes to take out a hostile India!

:sniper:ME :omghaha::omghaha::rofl:

Again YOU :hitwall::hitwall:

I am really surprised to see the news that are coming out of Indian media today from Indian PM trip to Japan. Japan is closely associated with investing and trading with India before China become a global power as of today...Japan is not a military power neither it aspires to become one by their public sentiment....So India and Japan relationship has nothing new not it is complimentary to any nation as this media house of India are projecting for cheap publicity....If India is really interested to ally with any nation militarily against China...it will be only USA and Israel . Which is not happening as of now....

So i feel these are just perceptional hype from Indian media which i am really tired by reading again again...

Back
Top Bottom