What's new

India is not Britain

Yes i am talking about the Brittish Empire. They ordered Indians to fight agains Turks. The fear for Brittish made you guys non respectable i m sorry.

history-of-the-united-kingdom2.gif

LotImg7448.jpg

Actually a majority of those troops were from Pakistan. I'm shocked to hear you have no respect for them.

By the way, we were colonies of the British and were forced to fight their war. your country must be pretty shameless to kiss up to the West and join Nato to attack your "brotherly" nations with invasions and drone strikes.

No were not forced to fight, our armies were fully voluntary.

But apart from Pakistan and North Korea, there are no friends of China in Asia.
SL is a friend of CHINA,
Bangladesh has good terms with CHINA, All the neighbours that are sorrounding INDIA is a friend of CHINA.
so your claims are in valid.

SL is a friend of CHINA,
Bangladesh has good terms with CHINA, All the neighbours that are sorrounding INDIA is a friend of CHINA.

What you guys all need to get your head around and some of us as well is think alliance Pak China and India at the heart lol or am I being a bit silly lol

Maybe throw in Iran and other surrounding countries. What a block.

military blockades are good only for debating...its not applicable really in case of India or China...during cold war...USA used Pakistan to spy on USSR...i still remember dad telling me how the nighthawk used to fly from gilgit all over USSR and used to land in Sweden (not sure)...

the only advantage USA gained was promoting barbarians against USSR (al queda) which in today's world any country surrounding India or China is highly unlikely to do

What you guys all need to get your head around and some of us as well is think alliance Pak China and India at the heart lol or am I being a bit silly lol

Maybe throw in Iran and other surrounding countries. What a block.
i believe that some day it will happen, but in order to do that Pakistan has to work hard to catch up with INDIA, India should try to catch up with CHINA and CHINA as a P5 nation and global econiomy should work all asian nations and should led the quest for peace in SA and then with the rest of the world

But apart from Pakistan and North Korea, there are no friends of China in Asia.

You talked as though you are the appointed spokesperson for the entire asia except for Pakistan and N korea. :no:

No thanks! Singapore relationship with China is doing absolutely fine, we defintely not in need of a country which can't even handle a minor CWG to speak on our behalf.

As i always had said that china lacks thinking power.... Reptilians wants war. Reptilians wants america to war.... There was a news by E.T Expert that China was created by The Greys. Chinese people are Hybrid between indian and Greys (please note that Greys lacks sexaual organ and immune system).... it was bio experiment and they succesful created chinese race. However the indian genes are the one keeping them as human while other half genes makes them do wrong things that normal human wont do.... China is aggresive like greys but america has the thinking power which china lacks.... America thinks all around.... China thinks only one way and that Attack and Aggresive. America played a trick and china been caught in the web of american trick.... In war china cant fight all countries around it. Let alone adding america in that list.... America is Master of war plan. They always been helped by Greys.... And Greys created by Reptilians. No one can stop the future war. War been faught since cosmic energy born. Dark vs Light. Good vs evil.... America wants missile defence to be deployed in countries it want to protect. They even requested india to buy defence missile. Reason was america gearing up for a war.... Iran, pakistan, china and north korea will be the target and world will support america. However cuba, shri lanka and russia will support china oraly but wont join war....

so mych obsessed with Gray? come on man those bold part are un-necessary and are intended to bait and troll.
Post Reported

i love the line "They dont wanna be britain but they would like to be France"....:)

SL is a friend of CHINA,

All countries maintain relationship with each other. Maintaining relationship is not friendship. Unlike Pakistan, SL and Bangladesh will not forge relationship with China at the expense of India. SL and Bangladesh economies are too much dependent on India's

SL is a friend of CHINA,

The difference is none of our neighbors except for Pakistan is neither arming themselves to the teeth nor inviting China to their land as an insurance against India . On the otherhand look at China's neighbours: Japan & South Korea are arming thmselves, Taiwan is buying more weapons from US, Phillipines is planning to reopen US base, Australia will have a US marine base, Burma is somewhat indifferent to China now and most significant case is that of Vietnam...a country that lost millions fighting US is now allying themselves with her. The South China Sea confrontation made all countries that border this sea pissed off at PRC. In all PRC's foreign policy failed massively.

i love the line "They dont wanna be britain but they would like to be France"....:)

I always liked India to be that way. France.. a country unique in its foreign policy.

You talked as though you are the appointed spokesperson for the entire asia except for Pakistan and N korea. :no:

No thanks! Singapore relationship with China is doing absolutely fine, we defintely not in need of a country which can't even handle a minor CWG to speak on our behalf.

Singapore relationship with India is doing absolutely fine too

LOL at Pakistanis thanking a stupid post where he is trying to insult your country too. Pakistanis are clueless. :hang2:

By the way, we were colonies of the British and were forced to fight their war. your country must be pretty shameless to kiss up to the West and join Nato to attack your "brotherly" nations with invasions and drone strikes.

Instead of fighting for own independce you guys choosed the British and now you guys claiming that you are not a part from birtain. Joining Nato is something else by beeing a colonie of a imperialist country and living under their influence as slaves.

You dont have to talk about Pakistan now we are talking about India and Britain. Always same story, when true face showing, then immidiatly off-topic and mixing other things.

Actually a majority of those troops were from Pakistan. I'm shocked to hear you have no respect for them.

No were not forced to fight, our armies were fully voluntary.
Thanks for the correction. Pakistanis in fact continue to be mercenaries, fighting Palestinians and Baharianians for money and provisions.

Instead of fighting for own independce you guys choosed the British and now you guys claiming that you are not a part from birtain. Joining Nato is something else by beeing a colonie of a imperialist country and living under their influence as slaves.

You dont have to talk about Pakistan now we are talking about India and Britain. Always same story, when true face showing, then immidiatly off-topic and mixing other things.
Majority of the fighting forces being from Pakistan, your description applies more to them than us.Any way, it is not like turkey was our favorite country. Turks were one of the looting invaders of India. So I think those soldiers would have been happy to participate. :)

Back
Top Bottom