What's new

India is Involved in Destabalizing pakistan

Pomegranate

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan

yes, we take all the business from Pakistan away. That's not destabilizing that's just pure business.

unable to watch video. however if it is related to business take away by india, it is very natural. A lots of our business is being taken away by china. We never say that CHina took away our business because of that reason.

But the reality is that Pakistan is involved in destabilizing India - from the Parliament attack to the Mumbai pogrom to the proxy war that the Pak Establishment has been conducting over the past three decades with the help of their 'strategic assets' (As Hillary Clinton termed, 'snakes in the backyard'!)

Why doesn't the Pak media ever mention this? It will never! Because Pakistan is lily white and so pure that it can never indulge in these despicable acts!

According to that clown in the video above, he claims 'someone' in the media told him that 'someone' who knows 'someone' in the Establishment that there are 100 Indian-Afghan sleeper cells in Karachi alone!!! Wow! Didn't that 'someone' also tell him that there are a million sleeper cells in Pakistan all waiting for RAW and KHAD to give the green signal to invade Pakistan?? :sarcastic:Conspiracy experts galore in Pakistan! So what's new?

This getting funnier by the hour!

So,it's no secret,India's been doing this for a long time.As i said before "you don't need an idiot to figure this out".

@Pomegranate India is a saintly nation who loves Pakistan like her own child, we will get hurt but will never hurt Pakistan, such sinful thoughts never even cross our mind. When referring to Pakistan we always say "Hamara pyara Pakistan"! :kiss3: :partay:

So,it's no secret,India's been doing this for a long time.As i said before "you don't need an idiot to figure this out".
India has always torn a page out of the Pak book of dirty tricks & done a better job of it.

Two can play a game.

Whats wrong in that?
India should and will do whatever is in it's best interest, even if it means to destabilize an declared enemy country like Pakistan.

Whats wrong in that?
India should and will do whatever is in it's best interest, even if it means to destabilize an declared enemy country like Pakistan.
That English gave me Ebola.Peace.

Paying back in the same coin for the bleed india by 1000 cuts ... :D

Can't watch video. But we know this from the start, when India open up consulates around Pakistani boarder in Afghanistan, and then TTP born, BLA started operations in Pakistan.

I don't have a second thought and understandable they are our enemies.

Back
Top Bottom