What's new

India is hiding its Covid crisis – and the whole world will suffer for it

I believe you. The reason will be the motivation. Which will have been to conceal the problem as opposed to address it. By launching this much touted 'swatch' or whatever project the intention was to be able to brag "100% defecation free". Query any Indian member here and watch how they will give the partly line.

In fact I hear so much about Shining India and amazing stats that I even begin thinking that India has left Pakistan way behind. Only then I will watch some European do a vlog where he crosses from Pakistan into India across the Wagah border. I am aware that Indian Punjab is one of the most prosperous states in India. Yet the scenes I saw look to be a country either at best equal to Pakistan or even slightly below. But then Indians will cry on about Mars, Pluto and the most expensive house in Mumbai.
No, Punjab is not one of the most prosperous states of India. It is a currently middling state that is steadily declining vis-a-vis other states. Give this a go, should help you get the crux of Punjab:

Also, I think you are not being nuanced. You're likely swinging between India has left Pakistan way behind and India is a dump. The answer is, as usual, more grey.

1620597401749.png

Hiding and running away from the truth, that is the Indian government.

How can they solve the problem, if they even don't want to know?

So does this covid crisis.

Does this woman know the virus l spread from china which threatened the whole world.And we are paying the price

Every foreign/Indian journalist is allowed to enter every single hospital and report even from the ICU or crematoria. We would have stopped this first if we wanted to hide.

Fact- this situation is too chaotic for anyone to get numbers right. They will have to wait till everything comes together. That doesn't mean that they're being stopped from independently visiting theese places and report on ground.

Check what the chinese did during their wave- shut down the cities, stopped people from entering, full restrictions on reporting.

you let loose a pandemic on the world...this is you 'solving problems'? I don't even want to know what not solving problems looks to you.
Okay every journalist can do this and that and then what? Is this an excuse for India to have the biggest fck up in the world? People already reported how the Indian media elites work together to paint a positive picture for India.
Does this woman know the virus l spread from china which threatened the whole world.And we are paying the price
Nobody knows it's origin but we were the first to sequence it and discover it. We managed to contain it even when we have no idea what it was in 2 months and with 4000 dead. Indians had a year to prepare with all the genomic information from us. Yet you fail to contain it. Who is the villain now numb numb?

Okay every journalist can do this and that and then what? Is this an excuse for India to have the biggest fck up in the world? People already reported how the Indian media elites work together to paint a positive picture for India.
Indian media elite n positive picture for India don't go hand in hand.. When you are elite you have a handler. I do know CPC are considered elite in CHina.

Indian media elite n positive picture for India don't go hand in hand.. When you are elite you have a handler. I do know CPC are considered elite in CHina.
Sure want me to post the article here? The media elite are in cohorts with Modi ji bhai. The richest man in India finances him and in return he buys Rafale.

Sure want me to post the article here? The media elite are in cohorts with Modi ji bhai. The richest man in India finances him and in return he buys Rafale.
What does rafale have to do with positive image of India??

What does rafale have to do with positive image of India??
The guy who finances the propaganda is gonna benefit from Rafale localisation contracts, offset contracts.... You know who I am talking about.. Lol

Back
Top Bottom