What's new

India is getting ready to fight China and Pakistan simultaneously: Indian Army chief

Status
Not open for further replies.
i guess it means india is no longer playing the delicate victim and getting ready to solve mcmahon and kashmir with china and pakistan.we finally get some positive signal from india.good thing

"barking dogs seldom bite" lets see when india will attack pakistan... or china... Never under estimate Pakistan or china....

Sir, no one is barking here....... if you cannot understand the meaning of the article (IF WE are in a situation where Pakistan and China attacks INDIA then......)

If you think those are our 'wet dreams', then why bother to start an argument about it?

i guess it means india is no longer playing the delicate victim and getting ready to solve mcmahon and kashmir with china and pakistan.we finally get some positive signal from india.good thing

:woot: won't you look at the list of people who haven't read 1st post of this thread, yet post like this. Where did it say india will be aggressive? How does this statement have to do anything with Kashmir?? It is a defensive statement, stating countermeasures by our Armed Forces.

so since you held the advantage in the 90's we're scared now in the 21st century? :disagree:

quite the contrary, read my previous post, I think you guys should charge full force into china and pakistan simentanosly as your generals and plan outlines and defeat your unrelenting foes....
and victory will be yours :rofl::rofl::rofl:
i have no idea why the indian higher ranking officials in the army and government aren't availing such prime opportunity to redeem indian pride and egos :agree:

Last edited:
Strategic decisions are not disclosed in the public like the way Indian General has done. This has been done to calm Indians down as the country is facing dangers due to Kashmir,Maoist rebellion, Andhra Pardesh issue, Aurnachel issue with China, corruption within the Indian army, reports on the Indian Dud Pokhran Bomb etc. But we still need to keep vigil and take appropriate counter measures without being so vocal about it.

quite the contrary, read my previous post, I think you guys should charge full force into china and pakistan simentanosly as your generals and plan outlines and defeat your unrelenting foes....
and victory will be yours :rofl::rofl::rofl:
i have no idea why the indian higher ranking officials in the army and government aren't availing such prime opportunity to redeem indian pride and egos

:bunny: :lol: who are you to tell US to attack China?

I've already mentioned before: It IS overestimating India's capability. But that doesn't mean we can work to achieve that. It's again a DEFENSIVE move as i've mentioned hundred times. No where in this article does it say, India will start a war. :hitwall: :hitwall: so what's your problem when we are trying to secure our country?

I'd ask all chinese and pakistanis to refrain from posting crap like this. Attack China, Attack Pakistan.

Strategic decisions are not disclosed in the public like the way Indian General has done. This has been done to calm Indians down as the country is facing dangers due to Kashmir,Maoist rebellion, Andhra Pardesh issue, Aurnachel issue with China, corruption within the Indian army, reports on the Indian Dud Pokhran Bomb etc. But we still need to keep vigil and take appropriate counter measures without being so vocal about it.

:tup: :agree: :agree:
Thanks for understanding.

If Israel, US can take Iran to task for stating destruction of Israel, then this statement from Indian General be put in the same category and International fora taken up to put pressure on India.

India actually wants to be seen as a powerful enough to sabre rattle with China. Till now Chinese have not given enough attention (owing to Indians capabilities) and have kept them in their place.

:pakistan:

you need to read the article again and comprehensively understand it before making such statements

the article outline indias premptive air strike and subsequent sequences of planned actions .........by indian military ..... read it very carefully it happens to the best of us

just like the americans did with preemptive air strikes and then later deployment of ground units supported by air power

the successful firming-up of the cold start strategy (to be able to go to war promptly) in the multiple fronts against multiple different militias at the same time.”

The plan is a full thrust assault into multiple anomies at the same time with massive Air Force superiority. If attacked by Pakistan and china at the same time, India willll launch self-contained and highly-mobile `battle groups'', with Russian-origin T-90S tanks and upgraded T-72 M1 tanks at their core, adequately backed by far superior air cover and artillery fire assaults, for rapid thrusts into enemy territory within 96 hours.

:bunny: :lol: who are you to tell US to attack China?

no not us your military generals and doctrine

I've already mentioned before: It IS overestimating India's capability. But that doesn't mean we can work to achieve that. It's again a DEFENSIVE move as i've mentioned hundred times. No where in this article does it say, India will start a war. :hitwall: :hitwall: so what's your problem when we are trying to secure our country?

just like the americans did in iraq

I'd ask all chinese and pakistanis to refrain from posting crap like this. Attack China, Attack Pakistan.
]

it's not us, it's your military doing the provocation i don't think any internet users hold any authority over international affairs....

maybe you should tell that to your military regarding crap and such....

Last edited:
I think PA and China should take this statement serious as its comming from Indian Army Cheif . I hope the americans can now understand that why we cant move our troops from eastren border to persue the haqqani network in NWZ . Whatever the scenario is, the Indian designs are very threatening .

‘Pakistan to respond to existing, potential threats’

Friday, 01 Jan, 2010

RAWALPINDI: Responding to statements from the Indian army chief, Chief of the Army Staff General Ashfaq Pervaiz Kayani said Pakistan’s army stands committed and prepared to respond to any existing, potential or emerging threat.

Addressing senior military officers at the GHQ in Rawalpindi on Friday, General Kayani said that peace and stability in South Asia and beyond is the logical and fundamental principle underlining Pakistan’s security paradigm.

The army is alert and alive to the full spectrum of threats which exists in conventional and unconventional domains.

The army chief, in an indirect reference to the Indian Army, said Pakistan is not oblivious to the unprecedented acquisition of sophisticated military hardware synergised with an offensive military doctrine.

However, as a responsible nuclear capable state, Pakistan will contribute to strategic stability and restraint as per the stated policy of the government of Pakistan, Kayani said.

The army will continue to maintain the necessary wherewithal to deter, and if required, defeat any aggressive design, he said. — DawnNews

DAWN.COM | Pakistan | ?Pakistan to respond to existing, potential threats?

:pakistan:

I think PA and China should take this statement serious as its comming from Indian Army Cheif . I hope the americans can now understand that why we cant move our troops from eastren border to persue the haqqani network in NWZ . Whatever the scenario is, the Indian designs are very threatening .

Couldn't have said it any better. Pakistan should use such ridiculous rhetoric by highly places Indian generals to their advantage and convince the world at large why we consider the Indian state a grave threat to our well-being. Such aggressive rant cannot and shouldn't be taken lightly. This is nothing less than a declaration of war.

I can say quality of this forum is decreasing day by day..I have been in here for at least 3 months..

and BTW

This statement by India was unnecessary but its a positive step towards defending its borders.. India should not have gone public

Fighting two nuclear armed countries simultaneously and the indian consider it professional!!

BTW, what was the indian defence budget last time? i never knew it crossed that of the americans!

Armies have been reluctant to even open a second front that too within the actual/primary theater of war and here we see a claim that boasts that one can fight two different armies who would fight over different terrains, with different tactics, technology and weaponry and who would have a different mission in mind while the fight out a single country (india)

Bravo!

Yes it is clear, that the indians need to secure their both cheeks (i'll not point out which ones)-from Pakistan and China, but the million dollar question is, how would you do that?

May be by crying out to the world that "When it comes to defence we (india) dont stand anywhere when compared to Pakistan"

Or may be by the statement of your top brass that openly declared that the indian Army is not battle worth/is unfit for war till 2027: Not battle-ready before 2027, admits Indian Army IDRW.ORG

Or may be by getting pissed off by the fake hypes where your COAS would say: "Pak does not wish for prolonged peace in India" and "Pakistan goes beyond nuclear deterrence."

If india thinks that issuing childish statements could have influenced behaviors, there was no need for you people to explode the bomb in '74, you could have acted CHILDISH back then and it would have done the job.

And oh yes, shooting blanks inside the bed would not yield offspring, i hope you know that!

I think we have MAD rabid General in charge of powerful nuclear Armed India.

Its must worrying for India.s neighbours.

Wat silly statement to make.

India is growing nicely.

$275 billion in forex. $1.2 trillion GDP

why risk this ?????

you need to read the article again and comprehensively understand it before making such statements

the article outline indias premptive air strike and subsequent sequences of planned actions .........by indian military ..... read it very carefully it happens to the best of us

just like the americans did with preemptive air strikes and then later deployment of ground units supported by air power

the successful firming-up of the cold start strategy (to be able to go to war promptly) in the multiple fronts against multiple different militias at the same time.”

The plan is a full thrust assault into multiple anomies at the same time with massive Air Force superiority. If attacked by Pakistan and china at the same time, India willll launch self-contained and highly-mobile `battle groups'', with Russian-origin T-90S tanks and upgraded T-72 M1 tanks at their core, adequately backed by far superior air cover and artillery fire assaults, for rapid thrusts into enemy territory within 96 hours.

no not us your military generals and doctrine

just like the americans did in iraq

]

it's not us, it's your military doing the provocation i don't think any internet users hold any authority over international affairs....

maybe you should tell that to your military regarding crap and such....

u just changed to bold few lines...

but by mistake or deliberately missed some line....

just to help u i did it for u.....made it bold size 6 in Red Colour, Font Comic Sans MS...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom