What's new

India Is Building a Top-Secret Nuclear City to Produce Thermonuclear Weapons, Experts Say

We don't care either. Its always you who bring races in every topic :lol:. Tells a lot about your insecurity.

Lol this quote thing is messed up by some guy.

Different races are like different decoration pieces and different landscapes. Some are way ugly and disgusting too look at no matter what you say or do. Some are stunningly beautiful and well kept that you can't take your eyes of them. Always fun too talk about.

Show me your photo.

You do not have the pleasure.........feel uncomfortable sending my pics to other men. Oh well must look like a short dark troll then......lol.[/QUOTE]

Fk...I know that you wouldn't post your photo. On the net everyone is hrithik roshan.[/QUOTE]

Whoever that is. Can't be bothered to do a google search. Thought you were going to say everyone is Ronaldo on the net.

Show me your photo.

You do not have the pleasure.........feel uncomfortable sending my pics to other men. Oh well must look like a short dark troll then......lol.[/QUOTE]
or are you saying you like "tall fair handsome pushtoon /central asian/persian" men :azn: :sarcastic: :omghaha: :omghaha:[/QUOTE]

I'll let your male fantasy run wild.........

You do not have the pleasure.........feel uncomfortable sending my pics to other men. Oh well must look like a short dark troll then......lol.

Fk...I know that you wouldn't post your photo. On the net everyone is hrithik roshan.[/QUOTE]

Whoever that is. Can't be bothered to do a google search. Thought you were going to say everyone is Ronaldo on the net.[/QUOTE]

No, don't even try to look...you will die blacky

Fk...I know that you wouldn't post your photo. On the net everyone is hrithik roshan.

Whoever that is. Can't be bothered to do a google search. Thought you were going to say everyone is Ronaldo on the net.[/QUOTE]

No, don't even try to look...you will die blacky[/QUOTE]

What you people consider good looking is probably not the same standard for non-indians.

Whoever that is. Can't be bothered to do a google search. Thought you were going to say everyone is Ronaldo on the net.

No, don't even try to look...you will die blacky[/QUOTE]

What you people consider good looking is probably not the same standard for non-indians.[/QUOTE]

If you that good looking, post your photo or else don't quote me. As I said every one can be hrithik roshan on net.

You must be black, short and ugly :lol:

You've just described over 90% of your race.[/QUOTE]

You guys have inferiority comples as neither your 6 feet pashtoons could handle the 5 feet gurkhas, nor you have brains to administer your country. One can see from the argument you are doing.

5 times emergency, all military rulers, f*cked Pakistan's reputation in the world. Still you call yourself a developing state, well Indeed you are a developing state, but will remain developing even after 100 years. But will you people have any Identity even after 100 years? I doubt. Because even currently you people have such crisis on identity as you are not able to decide what you guys are? :cray:

The thread is about nuclear development in India.

Kindly tell us what is the level of research at your universities happen? I can list all the best universities in Pakistan, Not even a credible research profile.
:alcoholic:

The Nuclear development in Pakistan is purely applied and industrial, where as in India, it is research and industrial both. Your PM is taking loans from world bank to increase foreign reserves? I mean who does that? :enjoy:

You talk like the suicide jehadi who is ready to blow himself and take beautiful surrounds with himself. Well, even the best of commandos don't go near a jeahid and keep him at arms distance.

Through your argument, you just described Pakistan as a jehadi state, ready to destroy themselves and Take other countries too. That's why , hum aap logo ko muh nahi lagate ji. :tdown: Far the better, in international diplomacy. :wave:

By the way, in all seriousness. No jokes. No offence to anyone but on monday I was in a cafe and an indian family walked in and set next to me. I took one look at them and felt like vomiting. They were the most hideous and ugly looking creatures I had ever seen. I quickly got up paid my bill and hurried off.

No, don't even try to look...you will die blacky

What you people consider good looking is probably not the same standard for non-indians.[/QUOTE]

If you that good looking, post your photo or else don't quote me. As I said every one can be hrithik roshan on net.[/QUOTE]

I take it you must be him!........ you must be very good looking.

By the way, in all seriousness. No jokes. No offence to anyone but on monday I was in a cafe and an indian family walked in and set next to me. I took one look at them and felt like vomiting. They were the most hideous and ugly looking creatures I had ever seen. I quickly got up paid my bill and hurried off.

What you people consider good looking is probably not the same standard for non-indians.

If you that good looking, post your photo or else don't quote me. As I said every one can be hrithik roshan on net.[/QUOTE]

I take it you must be him!........ you must be very good looking.[/QUOTE]

Don't waste my time with you nonsense made up stories. I know that you are an ugly creature. But the worst part is your inferiority complex that is making you even more uglier.

If you that good looking, post your photo or else don't quote me. As I said every one can be hrithik roshan on net.

I take it you must be him!........ you must be very good looking.[/QUOTE]

Don't waste my time with you nonsense made up stories. I know that you are an ugly creature. But the worst part is your inferiority complex that is making you even more uglier.[/QUOTE]

You must be an expert in ugly people if you are living in india. That's all you see all day long.

One of my neighbour is working in Banglore .He has a friend from these same area .One month ago ,my neighbour here for a holiday .During a chat with him he told me that his friend explain the same thing .A few years ago ,suddenly a barbed wire fencing appears there and a lot of helis activities in that area .I have been checked in internet .But nothing was in there.
Now the picture is clear .

Definitely a deal breaker with the US ... All cooperation should be suspended and sanctions immediately imposed. India is officially a rogue state.
Poor fellow .............. now US will take your type of peoples advice .... :sarcastic:

abdul kalam is dead he taught only nuclear weapons tech who will continue with thermo nuclear tech?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom