What's new

India is building a mega trans-shipment port near Malacca Straits

Vizhinjam will have an industrial zone. I hope nicobar doesn't. That is a very environmentally sensitive area.

Did you know that it's near a very very special place called North Sentinel island? You should look it up.

nothing special. No point of an industrial zone in middle of nowhere

My Personal wish that India should try to develop similarly as Maldives.

Top Priority should be

1. Invest in building a major navy base that is equipped with antiship missiles and air defense systems.

2. Ship port

3. Attempt to develop the Andaman and Nicobar islands in the same way that the Maldives has. Creating a tourist destination and one of the best seaside facilities would be fantastic.

Gwadar port has little effect on India because it will be receiving oil from the east during the conflict with Pakistan. The Pakistani Navy is unable to prevent it.

Yet, as I previously stated, the Andaman and Nicobar islands are crucial in the event of a military clash with China.
sounds more logical than the original article

Chinese container missile launch system will pay a visit to awe you.

No one opens Defence sites to commercial use.

Once dumb always dumb.
Though you understand the PDF Pakistani psyche very well, you have missed one point. Pakistani PDF posters believe USA and the rest of West has been backing India since 1947 in wars, low level conflicts as well as during peace times.

So Indian is trying to compete with Singapore port? Also there are Penang port, Port Klang and Johor port along the Malacca Straits. And Medan port in Sumatra. This place is going to be crowded with ports.

Is there any good reasons why ship companies (other than Indian ships) want to stop in this place when they can be better served by Singapore port?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom