What's new

India interested in American drone that killed Iranian military commander

India will probably get it as they have money and US won't have problems using it

Pakistan must upgrade its Air defence now. We need long range Radars capable of detecting and tracking small RCS weapons inside India's airspace. We need Long Range SAM System
Pakistan already have ground based AESA which can detect/track small RCS targets like TPS-77 AND CHINESE YLC-12C AS WELL AS WE HAVE A AESA EQUIP AWACS (ERIEYE) THAT CAN DETECT LOW RCS TARGETS WITHIN OUR ENEMY AIRSPACE,AND GIVE US A FAVOR AND DO RESEARCH BEFORE YOU POST HERE ON PDF

I guess those israeli supplied herons didnt work out so well,eh?
indianheron1.png

If India wanted a close look at some us drones you should`ve just asked iran,at this point they`ve probably got damn near a complete collection of us drones,hell just last week they were showing off all of the components and airframe parts that they`d recovered from the shot down global hawk.

By the way hows the Rustom II going?
indian-rustom-2-male-uav1.jpg

Looks like you`ve probably still got a few bugs to iron out,eh?
Rustom-2-Crash.jpg

I take it no Pakistani drones crash. ? US and Israel have crashed tens of drones. No comment about any of them ??
The whole point in using drones is so no HUMAN gets himself killed or injured

Pakistan already have ground based AESA which can detect/track small RCS targets like TPS-77 AND CHINESE YLC-12C AS WELL AS WE HAVE A AESA EQUIP AWACS (ERIEYE) THAT CAN DETECT LOW RCS TARGETS WITHIN OUR ENEMY AIRSPACE,AND GIVE US A FAVOR AND DO RESEARCH BEFORE YOU POST HERE ON PDF
Ok ok Uncle jee. Are the Ground Based AESAs able to detect and track at whole Eastern and North Eastern small RCS weapons/equipments inside India?

Ok ok Uncle jee. Are the Ground Based AESAs able to detect and track at whole Eastern and North Eastern small RCS weapons/equipments inside India?
OO beta jee Tps-77 has range of more then 450 km and all installed at along the border with India and as well as Chinese YLC-12C has the same range as TPS-77, as for to cover mountainous area of IOK, We have AWAC (Erieye) which can detect/track fighter jets sized targets at 450 km deep inside enemy airspace, so assumed that low RCS targets can be 250/200 km away deep inside Indian airspace

These so called unknown "top govt sources or military officials" have always expressed interest in US drones for a while now but none has been acquired nor any preliminary negotiations took place

Most articles coming out these days are paid for by lobbyists in Delhi's South Block

I take it no Pakistani drones crash. ? US and Israel have crashed tens of drones. No comment about any of them ??
The whole point in using drones is so no HUMAN gets himself killed or injured
Yeah......,except of course for the people on the ground getting blown to bits by them.You should probably ask the pakistanis about that considering how many of their citizens were killed by us drones.
The point that I was making was that after first trying israeli drones,then indigenous drones,india now seems to be putting its hopes into us drones,whats next after that......chinese drones perhaps?
The worrying thing here is that one almost gets the impression that its not so much the us drones that seem to impress india as much as the idea of using them to openly assassinate high ranking members of another nations military establishment.
I really hope I`m wrong on that score.......

US drone was able to take out Solemani inside Iraq with zero air cover and not in Iran. Indians live in a parallel dimension where they believe a slow moving drone could sneak in and take out someone inside Pakistan without being detected first and shot down.
this is why they decided to copy Americans and Israelis but had a rude awakening but still haven't come to terms that. they are neither Americans or Israelis despite having their technologies at disposal and their adversaries don't have degraded or nonexistent air defenses and airforces like Syria, Iraq, Palestine or Lebanon.

for sure they will try again once they shrug off the 27 February from their memory and build confidence after amassing some more modern weapons and will try again.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom