What's new

India inching close towards Hindu-Muslim war. We need to stop the hate

I am just stating that India was existent back then while Pakistan was nowhere to be seen. Doesn't matter which present day countries were included in the India then..

But conterminuous Pakistan was in existence back then. The region that is now Pakistan contained many advanced civilisations like the Indus Valley which was always distinct and different to india. Pakistan is the inherietor of those ancient civilisations and their legacy.

I was having Gobi mattar while handsome was seducing the white man.

Cheers, Doc
There are tons of things which can be done but seeking helps from the Chinese and now Muricans when simple farmer will suffice.
Please man. I feel bad for you guys. I consider a few of you my friends.

In serious shit financially.

And there is a 45 page thread on new F16s.

I blame Sam for the banya in me.

Cheers, Doc
You can not blame someone for showing you mirror. Baniya 101...

Just because we don't butt in on your internal threads does not mean we don't read.

You should move back to Naya Pakistan.

Cheers, Doc
F16 are coming so shut up. Gafoor saab nai kaha hai toh aayege he can copy paste from youtube you know.

Indian subcontinent, more like this
9030b255566bf1faac390a0f729f942d--india-map-india-india.jpg

Can you provide a link which proves that Christopher Colombus envisioned india as in the above map?

Forget F-16, Last I checked US even blocked sale of Turkish attach helicopter to pakistan :P

https://www.business-standard.com/a...k-helicopters-to-pakistan-119071901440_1.html

We don't need American or Turkish weapons any more........our own Pakistani made weapons demolished foreign bought weapons by a nation that is more than 7× bigger than us on 27/02/2019........:azn:....8-)

So you want a 16th century map that says "India " ?

Here you go,

mp11219a.jpg

How about one that says "Indostan" ?

a0b0afb3b12b653afeb3a4d1d2dd26f4.png

Christopher Colombus was from the 15th century, 1492.

Please man. I feel bad for you guys. I consider a few of you my friends.

In serious shit financially.

And there is a 45 page thread on new F16s.

I blame Sam for the banya in me.

Cheers, Doc

Not as in deep trouble as having the world's highest number of severely poor and malnourished as a part of your race and nation..........:azn::

https://blogs.worldbank.org/opendata/half-world-s-poor-live-just-5-countries

Can you provide a link which proves that Christopher Colombus envisioned india as in the above map?

The very fact that he went searching for "India" should prove your point. Why are map's required ?

He was trying to find an alternative route to India, one that did not involve going around the cape of good hope.

We don't need American or Turkish weapons any more........our own Pakistani made weapons demolished foreign bought weapons by a nation that is more than 7× bigger than us on 27/02/2019........:azn:....8-)

LOL. Then its a shame you signed a 1.5 Billion $ agreement with Turkey to buy their weapons. All of that when you did not even need it. :D

Christopher Colombus was from the 15th century, 1492.

This is supposed to be the Map or a copy of the map Columbus used,

ColumbusMap.jpg

When Columbus landed in the Bahamas, he mistook the island for Japan, A mistake consistent with Japan’s location on the map.

https://news.artnet.com/art-world/scientists-analyze-columbus-map-308121

The very fact that he went searching for "India" should prove your point. Why are map's required ?

He was trying to find an alternative route to India, one that did not involve going around the cape of good hope.

LOL. Then its a shame you signed a 1.5 Billion $ agreement with Turkey to buy their weapons. All of that when you did not even need it. :D

This is supposed to be the Map or a copy of the map Columbus used,

ColumbusMap.jpg

When Columbus landed in the Bahamas, he mistook the island for Japan, A mistake consistent with Japan’s location on the map.

https://news.artnet.com/art-world/scientists-analyze-columbus-map-308121

Was he looking for the Afghanistan associated with india in those days?, perhaps Pakistan, bangladesh or indian india?........need verification of Christopher Columbus' definition of india back in 1492

PS The $1.4 billion is for joint venture with Turkey.........which is about to take off.......:azn:

Was he looking for the Afghanistan associated with india in those days?, perhaps Pakistan, bangladesh or indian india?........need verification of Christopher Columbus' definition of india back in 1492

Its easy to verify, since Columbus was Portuguese all we need to do is find the Portuguese map of the world and see if India existed in that.

So here is a 15th century Portuguese map of the world. Let me know if you find India.

Asia_oceania_anonymous_c1550.jpg

PS The $1.4 billion is for joint venture with Turkey.........which is about to take off.......:azn:

It would be one amazing sight to see Turkish Helicopters take off without engines. :azn:

When Bombayite MA Jinnah and his ML going against sane advice of Jamiat Ulema-e-Hind partitioned India and created Pakistan with the help Nawabs of UP , feudal of punjab & Sindhs etc aided by Qadianis too , there was zero talk of conterminous Pakistan or Indus Valley.

It was purely based on fundamental ideals known as Two Nation Theory where Muslim majority parts of distant Bengal became part of Pakistan called East Pakistan .

All these ideas racial integrity of Pakistan , distinctive civilization traits of indus valley region is an after thought conceived right and gained coin after the debacle of 71 war and loss of East pakistan .

Either way, that doesn't take away the fact that modern day Pakistan contains remnants of civilisations and has races/ethnicities that were always distinct and different from the rest of india and South Asia as a whole.

Its easy to verify, since Columbus was Portuguese all we need to do is find the Portuguese map of the world and see if India existed in that.

So here is a 15th century Portuguese map of the world. Let me know if you find India.

It would be one amazing sight to see Turkish Helicopters take off without engines. :azn:

Nah.......we'll get the engines from the same source that we got the H-bomb technology from, which indians claimed it was impossible for Pakistan to do so......:azn::

http://isis-online.org/isis-reports...nuclear-weapons-time-for-pakistan-to-rever/12

Nearly there. Can you now provide the link that proves the above map is from before 1492 and that it was used by Christopher Colombus.

Either way, that doesn't take away the fact that modern day Pakistan contains remnants of civilisations and has races/ethnicities that were always distinct and different from the rest of india and South Asia as a whole.

Whatever floats your boat. Not my problem.

Nah.......we'll get the engines from the same source that we got the H-bomb technology from, which indians claimed it was impossible for Pakistan to do so......:azn::

http://isis-online.org/isis-reports...nuclear-weapons-time-for-pakistan-to-rever/12

That would be a cool trick. Asking chinese engines so that you can buy Turkish helicopters.

Of course the chinese being smart businessmen will insist you buy chinese helicopters directly from china. Want to bet on that ? Especially since they know you have no other choice.

Also you got that nukes because the US choose to keep a blind eye on the clandestine nuclear trade between china and India. That honeymoon is over.

Nearly there. Can you now provide the link that proves the above map is from before 1492 and that it was used by Christopher Colombus.

Already done that. I have already provided two separate maps that establishes by claims. Also a link that makes that claim.

Whatever floats your boat. Not my problem.

That would be a cool trick. Asking chinese engines so that you can buy Turkish helicopters.

Of course the chinese being smart businessmen will insist you buy chinese helicopters directly from china. Want to bet on that ? Especially since they know you have no other choice.

Also you got that nukes because the US choose to keep a blind eye on the clandestine nuclear trade between china and India. That honeymoon is over.

Already done that. I have already provided two separate maps that establishes by claims. Also a link that makes that claim.

Well we managed to get Scandinavian nuclear technology and use it to great effect on Chinese origin Missiles. Perhaps we can get Chinese engines to work on Turkish Helicopters too. We did the same with the JF-17 as your ilk found out on 27/02/2019............:azn:

Now as per your claims, can you please post links to the evidence that Pakistan won't be getting engines for it's Turkish origin helicopters?

Can you also provide a link that Chrstopher Columbus used the maps in one of your previous post?

Back
Top Bottom