What's new

India highest recipient of remittances at $79 billion in 2018

Yes fine I am Martian but you will believe anything. Despite that do you disagree with my point? Why are Indians chest beating about their economy but still leaving India in droves?

Yeah. 1.3 Billion Indian's live and work abroad. Get a life dude.

Even few American's, Chinese and many other nationals work in India as well. Ever thought why ??? :azn:

i think the age when you can save money and buy house at retirement is gone.. property value increase sharply per year.. w/o mortgage it is nearly impossible now.. especially in countries like US and UK... even at north of UK a small house cost 100k pound same is not true for Italy and France.
Yes, it is getting expensive when it comes to cities. Many people in India build houses in towns or the countryside like a retirement plan. US and UK is out of reach. Hell, the time I was in Mauritius, the property prices were super expensive even in case of rented. So, no question about the first world ones. Living in circular debt till you die.

Even few American's, Chinese and many other nationals work in India as well. Ever thought why ??? :azn:
They work in high skilled, high paid jobs. Not as toilet cleaners, as many Indians do in the gulf.

But surely if the Indian economy is booming like you say and is world beating there would be a natural demand to stay and work in India? But the numbers grabbing Gulf visas is still increasing.

Good that finally you admit being a shameless beggar ..
BTW, by 2020 you're turning into a superpuwea which is only 267 days away..so are you planning to call millions of Indians working in GCC and rest of the world back to India because...Superpowers don't send their citizens for labour in other countries.

I said poor, not a beggar. No one can take that cake from Imran Khan and the beghairat kaum of Pakistan.

It is 4.5 marla home.. so it means it must be multi-storeyed. BTW is it three bedrooms or three rooms in total ?

Its a 10 storeyed apartment complex, beside national highway.

45 Lakhs and poor:lol:.

Man, I worked for 5 years and I couldn't make 40 Lakhs out of it.

Bhai, I invested in electroneum at 1 cent, sold some at 20 cents, and few other crypto currencies. I am a grad student, doing PhD.

For a moment, I was thinking about buying an used Audi R8 here in US, then thought, 'no, lets invest in the future'. Even if I don't stay there, can put that out on rent'.

But surely if the Indian economy is booming like you say and is world beating there would be a natural demand to stay and work in India? But the numbers grabbing Gulf visas is still increasing.

Seriously, how can some people be this stupid, to ask such idiotic questions. LOL :lol:

Forget India. I think you do agree that the Chinese economy is really booming and world beating, right??

They why do you think a lot of Chinese immigrate across the globe for work, especially to USA, if they have enough work back home in China ?? Any answer??

Below is a classic example.

FT_18.09.12_ImmigrantsKeyFindings_mexico-china-india-top-birthplaces.png

To put it simple, as long as,

USD 1 = INR 68
1 Euro = INR 90 or
1 AED = INR 18

You will see both highly qualified, skilled and non skilled people immigrate from India and send back their hard earned, read it loud and clear, HARD EARNED money back home as remittances which helps both their family as well as our nation. That doesn't mean they are not able to find a job back home, but it is the currency conversion difference and the high pay that attracts many including me.

Not others can sit back and envy reading about the remittances our Nri's send back home. Can hug a cactus. LOL :taz:

They work in high skilled, high paid jobs. Not as toilet cleaners, as many Indians do in the gulf.

I love to read our "Neigbhours envy". LOL :bunny:

Since deep down you also know what the reality is. LOL :lol::lol::lol:

That 207 million is excluding GB and AJK.

Pakistan's population is undercounted in both rural and urban areas. In urban areas many neighborhoods were never visited and some apartment/flat in the residential buildings they did not visit each apartment and just made a guess of 3-5 people per apartment. The poor people living in huts in urban and especially in the rural areas and nomads were not fully counted. Afghan refugees that permanently settled in Pakistan were also not counted. I would estimate that Pakistan's population is at least 5-10% higher than the official figures which would be 217 to 227 million in 2019. Pakistan must have census every 10 years and must better train it's staff. The last population census in Pakistan was after 19 years !

Seriously, how can some people be this stupid, to ask such idiotic questions. LOL :lol:

Forget India. I think you do agree that the Chinese economy is really booming and world beating, right??

They why do you think a lot of Chinese immigrate across the globe for work, especially to USA, if they have enough work back home in China ?? Any answer??

Below is a classic example.

FT_18.09.12_ImmigrantsKeyFindings_mexico-china-india-top-birthplaces.png

To put it simple, as long as,

USD 1 = INR 68
1 Euro = INR 90 or
1 AED = INR 18

You will see both highly qualified, skilled and non skilled people immigrate from India and send back their hard earned, read it loud and clear, HARD EARNED money back home as remittances which helps both their family as well as our nation. That doesn't mean they are not able to find a job back home, but it is the currency conversion difference and the high pay that attracts many including me.

Not others can sit back and envy reading about the remittances our Nri's send back home. Can hug a cactus. LOL :taz:

I love to read our "Neigbhours envy". LOL :bunny:

Since deep down you also know what the reality is. LOL :lol::lol::lol:
Are you denying that so many (most?) Janitors in the gulf are Indians?

You people really are slumdog millionaires.
Think you millionaires, but in reality you're mostly slumdogs

nit to be proud of this. means that all our guys dont have enough opportunities in india.

Are you denying that so many (most?) Janitors in the gulf are Indians?

You people really are slumdog millionaires.
Think you millionaires, but in reality you're mostly slumdogs

We are every where, from Janitor's to qualified Nurses ( almost all, overwhelmingly), Engineers, Doctors and you name a field, and you will see an overwhelming number of Indian's as compared to any others in UAE, wanna bet ???

Above all there is something called dignity of labor. Well who am I taking to, someone with an IOTA of the aforementioned will ever know that.

Again do care to read the following to understand who is real Slumdog Millionaire w.r.t UAE. LOL :sarcastic::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha:

Indians in the United Arab Emirates

Pakistanis in the United Arab Emirates

Back
Top Bottom