What's new

India has burned it's bridges

Arsalan Tauseef

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Citizenship Act: As protests grip North East, US issues travel advisory

The US has issued a travel advisory for its citizens asking them to "exercise caution" while travelling to the northeast India, which has witnessed violent protests against the amended citizenship act.

The advisory also said the US government has temporarily suspended official travels to Assam, the epicentre of the protests.

"US citizens in the northeastern states of India should exercise caution in light of media reports of protests and violence in response to the approval of the Citizenship (Amendment) Bill. Government curfews are in place in some areas. Internet and mobile communications may be disrupted. Transport may be affected in various parts," the advisory read.

The US Embassy has also listed out precautions for its citizens staying in the northeastern states, asking them to avoid areas with "demonstrations and civil disturbances", being aware of their surroundings, and keep a "low profile" among others.

Several parts of the northeast India have witnessed violent protests over the past few days against the Citizenship Amendment Act which expedites citizenship applications from religious minorities from Pakistan, Afghanistan and Bangladesh, but not Muslims.

There has been no major incident on Saturday though.

Source

more then security its rape to be taken care they can rape a wall now if they did not find alive human or animal to rape :lol:

more then security its rape to be taken care they can rape a wall now if they did not find alive human or animal to rape :lol:

Yes. And the advisory shall include some duly equipped anti-rape metallic undergarment for the female travelers.:lol:

Last time bridge was burnt in Ancient "India", it was the Lanka Bridge which started the Mahabhrata.

I see the title as a sign of it.

Anyone else?

that honorable hindus are dead some 4000 years ago now its time of modi yogi amit shah . dont you see 27feb ?:lol:

Thousands are killed for honor in India each year for your information.

How is a Shah ruling India? Are the Mughals back?

why i cant see any honor then ?:angel:

maybe you don't know what you are looking for

that's why soul seeking poetry and state of intoxication are best memories of your life?

sorry man i woke up early without a reason on weekend. its chilly outside

Attachments

• upload_2019-12-14_21-13-44.png
    upload_2019-12-14_21-13-44.png
    37.3 KB · Views: 3,071
As long as the ultimate goal is to contain china, India will keep getting a slap on the wrist for occupying kashmir and other openly evil and discriminatory acts.
India will be allowed to get away with murder literally, 265th Feb was just one such sanctioned act..... More to follow down the road, if we don't get our act straight.

Well let me pass my little comment on that. At first, nothing will happen. Indian muslims will not make a small noise on that. Then hindutva will do a thing, will send a deep message inside social fabric.....
And then long awaited anarchy....
Desh sankath main hai

they can always rape each other, Gay sex is pretty much practiced in IA :D

Back
Top Bottom