What's new

India fourth most powerful nation in Asia-Pacific: Top Australian think-tank

Actually India deserve to be in 3rd position after US and China across the world not only in Asia-Pacific region. :cheers:

Influential Australian think-tank has ranked India as the fourth most powerful nation in Asia-Pacific after USA, China, Russia.
Pakistan is ranked 14th and Bangladesh 18th.

https://power.lowyinstitute.org
Actually India deserve to be in 3rd position after US and China across the world not only in Asia-Pacific region. :cheers:
no no only shupa dupa powa in the whole universe lets forget US and China they not super power not even close to india @Aditya Sahai @James-bond
Jay shup powa Hind @Aditya Sahai @James-bond :lol::rofl::hang2::hang3::jester::suicide::suicide2::enjoy:

Clearly said 'India is THIRD''... based on your rant if India is Shup powa then China is Supa dupa powa and US is Supa dupa bumper powa. :lol::rofl::hang2::hang3::jester::enjoy:
but Chinese don't called themselves superpower but developing country, indian always called themselves shupa dupa powa since 2012, sorry to burst your bubble kid @James-bond :lol::rofl::enjoy:

but Chinese don't called themselves superpower but developing country, indian always called themselves shupa dupa powa since 2012, sorry to burst your bubble kid @James-bond :lol::rofl::enjoy:

Why u WORRIED about what Chines or Indians are called THEMSELVES ?

Do u know which country is called as FAILED TERRORIST $HIT HOLE??
:lol::rofl::lol::rofl:

Last edited:
this your post no 9
youre liar @Panzerfaust 3
Buddy you have suicidal tendencies!!!:cuckoo:
You seriously need professional help ,before you do something stupid:yes4:

you indirectly quoted Pakistan @Panzerfaust 3
im just quoted @James-bond telling him Chinese don't consider themselves as a superpower and post you post your this Insane post indirectly referring to PAkistan @Panzerfaust 3 :blah::blah::blah::argh::argh::argh:
I was clearly targeting you my friend not Pakistan
I said this because in many of your posts I found these suicidal emojis
You use these suicidal emojis quite often:suicide::suicide2::hang2:

I was clearly targeting you my friend not Pakistan
I said this because in many of your posts I found these suicidal emojis
You use these suicidal emojis quite often:suicide::suicide2::hang2:
so why do post this garbage post referring i am just stating a fact that China doesn't consider themselves as a superpower but a developing country, lot of your fellow countrymen think that India became superpower in 2012 LOL so why you post this garbage post to me, because its truth and truth does hurt isn't @Panzerfaust 3 :jester::hang3:

when u have one-third of ur population under poverty line, u dont brag about being a superpower or any credible power at all.
a muscleman with terminal cancer is what India's position is. lets cure ourselves of that terminal cancer.

Funny fact. Despite being ranked the 4th most powerful nation by this thinktank, India army still have issue procuring a standardized rifle for its troops.

Second fact. Tejas is designed with stealth in mind. Thus, non indians would never know the amount of LCA being built over 30 years. SP2012.

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom