What's new

India falsified border map and occupied 166 acres of Bangladesh territory

idune

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Bangladesh
India falsified boarder map and occupied 166 acres of Bangladesh territory

During recent survey BDR discovered BSF had removed original border pillar in Kamalganj boarder under Mouluvibazar district. These 166 acres of Bangladesh territory is located in a low land water body and not many Bangladeshis live nearby. India using BSF hatched most deceitful plan –

1) first bsf removed original international boarder pillars
2) then bsf moved indian inhabitants further inside india
3) then bsf converted 166 acres of Bangladeshi territory into agricultural land
4) bsf then let indians use 166 acres of Bangladeshi territory for cultivation
5) finally bsf falsified the original demarcation map and records and came to survey

BDR researched and found how bsf falsified the original map and records to occupy Bangladesh territory. When BDR challenged bsf on its deceitful acts, bsf could not say much but accepted their guilt. BDR could not immediately take possession of Bangladesh territory as Awami regime curtailed BDR scope for indian benefit. But BDR has already informed the Awami regime on the situation of indian occupation.

Report in Bangla:
::Welcome to Daily Naya Diganta::

Last edited:
BDR had to actually do a research over the land they were guarding and find that they were fooled by BSF .... :lol: .... Interesting read Though....

^^^^ points are

india removed intl border pillars
india falsified maps and documents
india ocuupied land of another country

Sure india has shown its expertise in fraud and bully
and same india inspires to be in security council, shoun't it be seat in Fraud and Robber council instead?

Well thats why india is fencing its borders, and your troops have clashed with BSF in doing so, if done you cannot smuggle weapons and narcotics into India via borders..... And you guys speak of security...:police:

I still dont understand how india can falsify maps, are BDR that stupid??

^^^^ points are
Points is that ... stop cribbing about trivial matters. Once the border demarcation is complete and fully fenced it should shut out these stupid reports coming out of the BD media.

Why do I almost never hear any news reports about these border issues in India? but only from BD sources. Are the BDR saints?

Points is that ... stop cribbing about trivial matters. Once the border demarcation is complete and fully fenced it should shut out these stupid reports coming out of the BD media.

Why do I almost never hear any news reports about these border issues in India? but only from BD sources. Are the BDR saints?

Its so "trivial" that india, 10 times the size of Bnagladesh, went so far to falsifymaps and documents and occupied 166 acres of Bangladeshi land. indian spin couldn't be so obvious. This is not first Bangladeshi land india occupied there are other places india already made occupation.

Would india media admit india falsified maps and documents for occupation? As if a robber would publish its own act.

BDR had to actually do a research over the land they were guarding and find that they were fooled by BSF .... :lol: .... Interesting read Though....

I do agree with you on this one. Its BDRs duty to guard the borderlines from our deceitful neighbours. After all the atrocities BSF has committed, the least BDR can do is guard their territory. The old saying "fool me once shame on you, fool me twice , shame on me " is the motto this guards should use against BSF.

I do agree with you on this one. Its BDRs duty to guard the borderlines from our deceitful neighbours. After all the atrocities BSF has committed, the least BDR can do is guard their territory. The old saying "fool me once shame on you, fool me twice , shame on me " is the motto this guards should use against BSF.

You are wrong here.... If Your troops Are so Saint why stop us Build the barriers between the two Nations??? You cant actually smuggle in narcotics and Weapons to India Isnt it?? BDR are no Saints, they are doing everything possible to create a Havoc Inside our territory... Its Better to seal off the Borders, If not such fake News Will Pop in a Million times...

So BDR was guarding border on falsified maps made by India? From all total anti BSF threads i can say that someone is making BDR guys look idiots. I am 100% sure they are not though.

Its so "trivial" that india, 10 times the size of Bnagladesh, went so far to falsifymaps and documents and occupied 166 acres of Bangladeshi land. indian spin couldn't be so obvious. This is not first Bangladeshi land india occupied there are other places india already made occupation.

Would india media admit india falsified maps and documents for occupation? As if a robber would publish its own act.
Think twice...., if you think BSF falsifies maps why do you never hear that BDR illegally encroaches upon Indian land? Or you are expecting me to believe that BDR are saints and they never indulge in falsifying maps against India?

These media reports are pure BS to instigate people against India nothing else. As I said, I would wait until the border survey and fencing is complete. At the moment there are several areas along the border which are contentious and need to be resolved mutually. If you think false fencing is India's intention, then the BSF would have never accepted it as a false demarcation and would have stood to protect it. It is the uncertainty around certain areas that is leading to these useless confrontations.

You are wrong here.... If Your troops Are so Saint why stop us Build the barriers between the two Nations??? You cant actually smuggle in narcotics and Weapons to India Isnt it?? BDR are no Saints, they are doing everything possible to create a Havoc Inside our territory... Its Better to seal off the Borders, If not such fake News Will Pop in a Million times...
Absolutely agree with it. We should have sealed the borders right after 1971... our leaders thought having a porous borders with BD was a friendly gesture, but the way things are shaping up in recent years I feel it was a wrong decision. We should expedite the fencing and block all free movement across the border.

Absolutely agree with it. We should have sealed the borders right after 1971... our leaders thought having a porous borders with BD was a friendly gesture, but the way things are shaping up in recent years I feel it was a wrong decision. We should expedite the fencing and block all free movement across the border.

Suggest you do it on the double. :tup:

As the report says this area is low wet land and hardly any Bangladeshis live there. Given limited number of BDR its not always possible for BDR to cover every inch of boarder 24x7. bsf took that opportunity to implement its cunning plan.

BDR is not at fault here as all indians are here trying spin it. Facts are

Back
Top Bottom