What's new

India education: Dalit student suicide

The replies to the original post that are found in this thread are symptomatic of a society that does not want to address severe discrimination that exists within it. Why bash the messenger? Address the content. If you do not wish to do so, then do not. But discrimination against Dalits is a reality in India and needs to be accepted instead of brushing it under the carpet.

Informing the general public about the plight of Dalits is not being "anti-Indian"

You guys are not angel... First stop discriminating the Tamils and then worry about others...

The replies to the original post that are found in this thread are symptomatic of a society that does not want to address severe discrimination that exists within it. Why bash the messenger? Address the content. If you do not wish to do so, then do not. But discrimination against Dalits is a reality in India and needs to be accepted instead of brushing it under the carpet.

Many Indian members here seem to believe that all is fine and dandy in India, with no discrimination towards any sector of society. This is completely false.

Informing the general public about the plight of Dalits is not being "anti-Indian"

lets not bash the messenger

One

Three

The replies to the original post that are found in this thread are symptomatic of a society that does not want to address severe discrimination that exists within it.
Show me one comment,where some one refused that there is discrimination doesn't exists.

You guys are not angel... First stop discriminating the Tamils and then worry about others...

As far as I see, it is the Indian posters who are behaving like angels pretending as if there is no discrimination in India, yet preaching to others.

It's difficult when a mirror is held up to one's face, huh?

Many Indian members here seem to believe that all is fine and dandy in India, with no discrimination towards any sector of society. This is completely false.

First of all i would like to thank Samv to bring to our notice this great injustice done to the people of India. I was astonished to find all the tender loving care flowing from him towards Indian brothers. As a fellow Indian, I had no Idea that this was happening in my own country. I am really thankful to him in words i cannot express.

Everyone should congratulate him for the effort he is putting to open each and every thread.

As far as I see, it is the Indian posters who are behaving like angels pretending as if there is no discrimination in India, yet preaching to others.

You cant say a country , which has no discremination...Discremination is present everywhere in this world... But you guys beat all of them and become the worst discreminator the world ever saw...

as I said before,
the rule of law is there.Nothing can be done,though if the people refrain from using it and choose to die.

Come now, that doesn't seem in keeping with India's much vaunted "democratic ideals" does it?

You don't get it do you? There are laws against discrimination, if someone breaks the law they get punished.

Its like saying if someone commits a murder in Sri Lanka, Sri Lanka is responsible for that and not the murderer. Quite the twisted logic you got going up there.

You cant say a country , which has no discremination...Discremination is present everywhere in this world... But you guys beat all of them and become the worst discreminator the world ever saw...

Now now, no need to get irate.

---------- Post added at 03:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:07 PM ----------

You don't get it do you? There are laws against discrimination, if someone breaks the law they get punished.

Its like saying if someone commits a murder in country Sri Lanka, Sri Lanka is responsible for it and not the murderer.

Anti-conversion laws in India discriminate against minority religions, especially Christians.

And discrimination against Dalits is omnipresent.

---------- Post added at 03:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:07 PM ----------

Anti-conversion laws in India discriminate against minority religions, especially Christians.

I am a christian and i will choose India over any other country, including yours( i dont know yet :lol: )

Not get irritated, its an anger against the Tamil Genocide...

Yeah well missionaries can go suck on one. If god wanted tribal people to be Christians he would have made sure that they were born as Christians.

Dalits get reservation. Yes discrimination is omnipresent, positive discrimination that is.

you need to take another look at what the law says.

Back
Top Bottom