What's new

India developing technology to read terrorist's mind

Screaming Skull

Reaction score

Indianexpress.com : India developing technology to read terrorist's mind

Tuesday , Apr 07

Bangalore:

In what could help building better strategy for anti-terror mechanism in the country, the Department of Science and Technology is facilitating a group of bright scientists to develop a complex human cognitive technology which would allow reading the mind of a terrorist.

At the same time, scientists are also developing sensors that would detect hidden devices. As many as 30 groups are involved in the initiative, part of homeland security, said Secretary in the Department of Science and Technology, T Ramasami.

The idea is to integrate the technology and sensors to nail down terrorists, he said.

The Department is funding the programme, which has been taken up on a consortium model, Ramasami said, adding, he is requesting Indian Institute of Science, Bangalore, to lead the teams.

"People who understand language, linguistics and people who look at nuclear magnetic resonance...they have come together to really understand the human cognition associated with the linguistic language processes in the mind," he said.

Yay! Now we'll know whats in Amar Singh's head!:victory:

But what tech got to do with it? isn't it just chemicals?

This is the exact reason why I spend less time on the forums, it's mostly due to useless threads like these.

I read the title, and burst out laughing...there must be little spots of saliva on my screen still..

Comedy and Tragedy, all rollled into one Heaadline. Kaun log ho tussi?

its probably a group of best jothsis, they could find (that tell people to rape their daughters to become rich) to read terrorists minds.

Indiyans can export technology to hollywood and CIA worth $$$ lol...

O can I have that...please. I need to read my GF's mind.

I say right, she goes left. Man, chicks are so complicated.

I read the title, and burst out laughing...there must be little spots of saliva on my screen still..

Comedy and Tragedy, all rollled into one Heaadline. Kaun log ho tussi?

I guess this is how people would react before every gr8 invention..!!!! ;). Earth is still round right???? :lol:

Well i am glad india is giving importance to innovation. If we dont innovate then we dont grow.

Way to go guys..!!!!:tup::agree:

Mind Reading.JPG :P

It would like analysing brain waves through Electroencephalography machine or something, its not possible to site in fornt of each other and read each others mind. Its not a love secession going on in between to lovers :lol:

Back
Top Bottom