What's new

India deploys another 50,000 troops to its disputed border with China

More and more countries are interested to be a part of QUAD. France has requested to allow it to join QUAD.
LOL, hot off the press from today's news

Then why China is so much concern.
We are concern India rank as dalit caste in the quad if join. :lol:

Definitely , american , Australia and Japan will look down on the untouchables but still want India to do the dirty job.

China is concern India gets humiliate if join such organization as we always talk about equality in treatment for any international organization. :rofl:

You need to thank China for showing so much concern for India. :enjoy:

China can offer u a seat in our Chinese space station as we do not see Indian as dalit. :enjoy:

I honestly still can't understand where the surreal confidence of some Indians comes from. I can't understand this mentality.What's the point of rejecting reality?

I honestly still can't understand where the surreal confidence of some Indians comes from. I can't understand this mentality.What's the point of rejecting reality?

USA has been minting Indians CEOs and issuing curry H1B as a part of price paid to US Indian alliance. Indians have long been US ally against China. Indian US relationship is just a tier below Japan.

Last edited:
Indian government has been secretly funding more than 300 newspaper and media, to spill out anti Chinese lies and mis-information on daily basis. The entire Indian citizen is now delusional.

When China ask India to stop lying, Indians say all these media are private enterprises and they are out of government control.

USA has been minting Indians CEOs and issuing curry H1B as a part of price paid to US Indian alliance. Indians have long been US ally against China. Indian US relationship is just a tier below Japan.
But relationships don't defend against bullets. War still needs money, weapons, logistics, soldiers. How much has US provided India in the past year? Where is the F35?

Tension seems to be rising again, was a good chance for Pakistan to apply pressure too by deploying more soldiers around kargil area but our general saab is a pacifist kabootar who only wants peace and promptly did a ceasefire agreement. What a shame, our military is more interested in business than fighting.

I keep saying that Bajwa is another Kiyani, and probably a bigger disaster than Kiyani.
It takes lots of efforts and policies to beat Kiyani for his Pakistani against policies.
Kiyani is involved in so many things which falls in to treachery , but he got away with it, because Pakistan has no law and security accountability.

I think your generals are smart. What will happen if Pak army jumps to fight with India, India and china agrees for peace talk after that.

Nothing would happen

We killed dozens of Indian soldiers in cross border firing in past few years and nothing really happened

Back
Top Bottom