What's new

India denies Holbrooke entry

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi,
Its pretty obvious the biggest priority for America at this time is Afghanistan, America wants safe exit, so it will utilize all it's resources to make sure that it gets one without any humiliation, so this attitude that "ignore my sinister plans by Israel:devil:" & " look at me my economy is booming by India:bounce:" is not on the priority list of Americans

Hi,
Its pretty obvious the biggest priority for America at this time is Afghanistan, America wants safe exit, so it will utilize all it's resources to make sure that it gets one without any humiliation, so this attitude that "ignore my sinister plans by Israel:devil:" & " look at me my economy is booming by India:bounce:" is not on the priority list of Americans

Good riddance to Gora ameicans:toast_sign:

I think it is a very very good indication that India has put her foot down with the US guys!

If you heard what the American Assistan Secretary of State said regarding the F-16s sale yesterday, it was clear that the guy was just trying to cover his face by making ridiculous claims that the military engagement with PAK is now on a level where we see to it that our aid is being used against the insurgents and on the other hand you are fulfilling their military wishlist in which most of the weapons have no use against the Taliban as such.

But sahi hai - at least India is acting tough with the states now. Good to hear this news!
:cheers:

If we get the three arihants and mounted with Agni V tipped with TN warheads forget holbrooke, we will be able to kick out obama.This economy stuff is then not reqd.

Hi,

I am deeply impressed by your noble and cogent thoughts, please can you elaborate a bit, how with the help of three arihants mounted with Agni V tipped with TN warheads. are you gonna kick out obama.Thanks

Adios

Hi,

I am deeply impressed by your noble and cogent thoughts, please can you elaborate a bit, how with the help of three arihants mounted with Agni V tipped with TN warheads. are you gonna kick out obama.Thanks

Adios

Where do u see the weak link that when we have those then we cant kick obama out.Kindly be specific since I have clearly stated
A. goal
B. How to go about it.

Where do u see the weak link that when we have those then we cant kick obama out.Kindly be specific since I have clearly stated
A. goal
B. How to go about it.

Hahahaha, That was to much for today:lol::lol:,

Dear, I don't want to disappoint you, but you have no Idea of what you are talking about.

adios

Hi,

Adios
Hi,
may be a big boot can be tipped on Agni as well which will makes it way into white house while America will be sleeping and thats how it will kick Obama lol :rofl:. c'mon Manish123 be realistic yar!China has the worlds only ASBM & even they dont plan to use it, and ur proposing to strike America :cheesy:

A. goal
B. How to go about it.

Manish Bhai - I understand your anger against the GORAs - They are playing a freaking double game - but we really cannot nuke em - that would mean 4000+ Nukes headed our way!

But anyways more realistic is that yes we also need them and it is important to get things done keeping our interests in mind. And the way Indian govt is working is just fine. Give it time and we will have our due share!

Manish Bhai - I understand your anger against the GORAs - They are playing a freaking double game - but we really cannot nuke em - that would mean 4000+ Nukes headed our way!

But anyways more realistic is that yes we also need them and it is important to get things done keeping our interests in mind. And the way Indian govt is working is just fine. Give it time and we will have our due share!

I agree,its not the time that we can call the cards.We need to be patient,build it block by block.India is right on its way towards the goal.:agree:

Hi,
may be a big boot can be tipped on Agni as well which will makes it way into white house while America will be sleeping and thats how it will kick Obama lol :rofl:. c'mon Adios amigo be realistic China has the worlds only ASBM & even they dont plan to use it, and ur proposing to strike America :cheesy:

Acting like a ahem joker doesnt get u anywhere are u referring to range of agni V? Have u any idea that AGNI-3 is an ICBM.Do u use any brains when read that agni 3 carries a payload of 2500kg and flies 3500 km+. Do u have any idea that TN warheads weigh from 175 kg to 1000kg.Do U think at all or just post? have u used google ever to increase your knowledge ever? AGNI has a max. range of 16000KM.Can u understand this.Do u know what wikipedia is? Do u Know who Chanakya was.He was the Guru of Indian Rajniti.Do know what he said? He said never name your enemy.Do u know that in the name of pakistan what exactly are Indian goals.If u knew your bloated self confidence would deflate I guess.Anyway shaurya is a missile which Indians says has a range of 700 KM. Google, Go to wikipedia and read that its max. range is 2500 Km.

Mahakaya ji ten TNs are enough to finish america. That is why i said three arihants.

Acting like a ahem joker doesnt get u anywhere are u referring to range of agni V? Have u any idea that AGNI-3 is an ICBM.Do u use any brains when read that agni 3 carries a payload of 2500kg and flies 3500 km+. Do u have any idea that TN warheads weigh from 175 kg to 1000kg.Do U think at all or just post? have u used google ever to increase your knowledge ever? AGNI has a max. range of 16000KM.Can u understand this.Do u know what wikipedia is? Do u Know who Chanakya was.He was the Guru of Indian Rajniti.Do know what he said? He said never name your enemy.Do u know that in the name of pakistan what exactly are Indian goals.If u knew your bloated self confidence would deflate I guess.Anyway shaurya is a missile which Indians says has a range of 700 KM. Google, Go to wikipedia and read that its max. range is 2500 Km.

Hahahaha:lol::lol::lol: I have started to have cramps in my belly:rofl::rofl:

Its seems that Brahmos legacy continues on PDF:lol:

Mahakaya ji ten TNs are enough to finish america. That is why i said three arihants.

:cheesy::cheesy: But Russia has signed a pact with US.

And if that was enough to finish US then Russia would have handed over you 10 arihants :sick:

come on dont be emotional. India can not finish a small country in the region and you are talking about finishing Amercia.

This is too much

:cheesy::cheesy: But Russia has signed a pact with US.

And if that was enough to finish US then Russia would have handed over you 10 arihants :sick:

come on dont be emotional. India can not finish a small country in the region and you are talking about finishing Amercia.

This is too much

name the small country in the region you are referring to which India cannot finish.

Fortunately India does not have any such intentions as of now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom