What's new

India crushed China in 1962 : Contemporary reports show

Status
Not open for further replies.

Enemy

Reaction score
Well, we all know what propaganda is and how effective it is among civilians. Constant propaganda can make you believe in things that are not correct. This is why every well established view needs to be rechecked in the light of new evidences. In the past, people used to believe the earth is flat till there was an invention of a machine which made that belief entirely false.

We have a belief that in 1962 China won against India which is not the case in reality. People still believe it was India which suffered greater causalities which again is not the case. And because of such beliefs current generation Indians lack confidence and sufficient morale. Many Indians for the same reason believe that India is weaker than China which is a great violation of the universality of truth. India was, is and will always be stronger than China because that is determined by the theory of natural selection. Chinese cannot win against Indians just like how Africans cannot win against Europeans.

Now, I collected some pieces of contemporary news reports, published in well reputed international news papers, and they show that the Indian military offensive was successful just like how the American military invasion of Iraq was successful. It was true that we could not annex Tibet with India but we at least managed to occupy much of land we had intended to annex. If our failure to annex Tibet with India is considered our defeat then yes, we were defeated in 1960 military conflict with China. But I don't think it was our defeat, we invaded and we were able to throw out the Chinese everywhere.

Now, some may say Chinese came closer to Assam etc etc to glorify the Chinese PLA. But there is no Chinese in Assam today and this says it all. Actually there is nothing that the Chinese military can be glorified of or proud of. In terms of casualties, the Chinese KIAs outnumbered those of the Indians.

As the Henderson Brooks report is still in the darkness, I believe, my collection of the contemporary news cuttings will enlighten you and establish what I just said above.

2n7iaog.png

Montreal Gazette, 22-10-1962

19qwhv.png

The Montreal Gazette, 13-9-1967

a242o4.png

Toledo Blade, 23-10-1962

2qddbq1.png

The Times News, September 22, 1965

1z6sh2s.png

Ocala Star-Banner, November 27, 1962

Status
Not open for further replies.