What's new

India Creating Ring of Fire in South Asia

thats like Americans going to Mexico to work.....lool

you are a funny man
Mr. Adux, You may come to Bangladesh and you can see thousands of Indian are working in Textile, garments Industries. You may say they are working as expert but they are working it is true. They get alluring salary form Bangladesh.

Mr. Adux, You may come to Bangladesh and you can see thousands of Indian are working in Textile, garments Industries. You may say they are working as expert but they are working it is true. They get alluring salary form Bangladesh.

Mr.Ali if my memory serves me correctly then you and Mr.Munshi are lawyers@ bangladesh SC.... if so then why you 2 have not taken your eveidence to SC and kicked out so called illegal workers ... may be we all members of this forum will be able to see your work and you will do something good for your country !!!

Cases can be brought on individual basis but to kick out thousands of illegal Indian workers is a policy decision which I believe the Interim Government is now looking into.

Cases can be brought on individual basis but to kick out thousands of illegal Indian workers is a policy decision which I believe the Interim Government is now looking into.

Now would'nt that be something, expelling illegal Indians from bangladesh. Man!!! we can probably pack trains load of Bangladeshis and send them home. Good way of starting the Indo-bangla rail. Bangladeshis will be greateful to India for reuniting them with their long lost relatives. :woot:

Now would'nt that be something, expelling illegal Indians from bangladesh. Man!!! we can probably pack trains load of Bangladeshis and send them home. Good way of starting the Indo-bangla rail. Bangladeshis will be greateful to India for reuniting them with their long lost relatives. :woot:

I should remind you that all Bengali speakers are not Bangladeshi. The whole Bangladeshi infiltration thing is overblown.

It will be a perfect thing to happen to India, if illegal Indians are thrown out of Bangladesh (if indeed anyone would think of working in Bangladesh illegally). What are these jobs that the Indians get?

What is the average pay and what is the exchange rate?

As soon as these so called Indians are thrown out of Bangladesh, the govt of India will have no standing to 'protect' the Bangladeshis, who illegally 'work' in India.

That is one heck of a thing to say, Indians working illegally in Bangladesh! I agree with Salim, its not possible, what kind of jobs would they get, why would they go to BD for it, there are as a matter of fact millions of illegal BD'shi's living in India. Expel them, India must.

I should remind you that all Bengali speakers are not Bangladeshi. The whole Bangladeshi infiltration thing is overblown.

I wish you were right about the issue being overblown. We have millions of Bangaldeshi parasites living in India and draining on Indian economic infrastructure. Most of them crossed over during that idiot Moraji Desai's tenure.

None the less, we are just waiting for BD to expel the so called Indian illegal workers, then BD can start preparations for a welcome ceremony. ;)

Indians take jobs in the IT and garments sectors and there are tens of thousands of them working in BD. There are many more places in India that are in a far worse economic condition than its neighbour and so Bangladesh appears as a haven to many Indians.

Indians have used the excuse of BD illegal migration to commit ethnic and religious cleansing against Muslims in India.

Indians have used the excuse of BD illegal migration to commit ethnic and religious cleansing against Muslims in India.

MBI Munshi, a saner can not stoop to this level of deranged thought that India is trying to cleanse against muslims in India...

Even if they wanted to, as your hurt, wounded mind makes you think, they wont be capable enough to execute that plan properly. you know very little of India

and "excuse of BD illegal migration?"

yeah, EXCUSE is the word here. :hitwall:

<edited to avoid personal insults>

Key, thats all I could do.

No more personal insults here please.......If it offends to the point where you cannot exercise restraint please use the ignore function

We have 2 indian muslim members here, Salim and Kashif. I request any Pakistani or Bangladeshi members who have these doubts about ethnic cleansing of muslims in India, to ask them about it. Nothing better than to hear from the horse's mouth itself. That should put to rest a lot of this baseless propaganda. fair enough ?

Indians take jobs in the IT and garments sectors and there are tens of thousands of them working in BD. There are many more places in India that are in a far worse economic condition than its neighbour and so Bangladesh appears as a haven to many Indians.

Please di us a favour by either jailing or deporting them, we want an excuse/reason to cleanse the ***** in our side too.

Name one riot that happened in the pretext of BD illegal immigration.

Back
Top Bottom