What's new

India can divert only minimum water from Kishanganga: tribunal

aaaaaahhhhhhhhh Oyeeee howwyeee Hum Pakistani Toh dar hi gaye plzzzzzzzz humay 302 kay case may mat pasaooooo phansi ka phanda mat lagao:rofl::rofl::rofl:

I think If you Do that i 100% guarantee War will start as soon as you stops the water and i think you have forgotten our Mujahedin.One Hatf IX Nasr Missile is needed to do the Work on Your so called Kishanganga damzzzzzzzzzz:D:D:D:butcher:

Hum toh maray gaynnn sanam tum ko bi lay doooooooobay gayennnnn:hang2:

are kucch nahi yaar.tum bhi jiyoge aur hum bhi jiyenge.koi nahi marega.

vaise agar doob bhi gaye to mujhe swimming aati hai:P

No war going to happen between India and Pakistan. India has never been a country to impose war on other nation. We will never do anything that will turn pakistan river dry. There will be a day when south asia will be most prosperous region on the globe.

are kucch nahi yaar.tum bhi jiyoge aur hum bhi jiyenge.koi nahi marega.

vaise agar doob bhi gaye to mujhe swimming aati hai:P

Yehhhhhh hoeee na baat :angel: Finally Intelligent members has arrived :yahoo::yahoo:
Koi baat nahi may Learn kar lnnn ga swimming before dams are broke :P

No war going to happen between India and Pakistan. India has never been a country to impose war on other nation. We will never do anything that will turn pakistan river dry. There will be a day when south asia will be most prosperous region on the globe.

Well i think Your are right old times are gone as long as you wont hurt us we wont hurt

you.Because for the development south asia its important that INDIA and PAKISTAN have GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD Relations :pdf:

Aap apni general knowledge thodi si behtar karlen and being a pakistani i have visited a number of places in the country and know the difference between Nala, Sewer, Nadi and river.. Neelum River itself form after mixing of Burzil Nallah ( Burzil nallah comes from Pakistan and fall into Indian Occupied Kashmir), then after the Neelum river just enters Pakistan, Kamri nullah mix in it, After than another Nullah and then many smal streams Nullahs, After that Shounter River(Very big Nulah) and Surgan River mix into it, After that Kutton/Jagran River mix into it from Pakistan and then finally Neelum enters Muzaffarabad. Ab yeh aap net per search kar saktey hain.

Munne tu to vahi bol ra hai jo mai bol ra hu . Tumhare pakistan me Nadi ( River ) nahi nala ( nullah ) hai. Tum log naale ka paani peena . :D. Hum log nadi ka.

Indus water treaty should be revised.

Yehhhhhh hoeee na baat :angel: Finally Intelligent members has arrived :yahoo::yahoo:
Koi baat nahi may Learn kar lnnn ga swimming before dams are broke :P

aur agar nahi learn kar paya to main tujhe bacha lunga..:P

because flooding will happen in both countries,and water knows no boundary mate.it will affect our countries alike.indian water wont be partial to india.

so nothing is gonna happen.

but still learn swimming,just in case.:P

Munne tu to vahi bol ra hai jo mai bol ra hu . Tumhare pakistan me Nadi ( River ) nahi nala ( nullah ) hai. Tum log naale ka paani peena . :D. Hum log nadi ka.

yaar,nadi aur nala chodo,aur swimming sikho.vahi tum dono ki jaan bachayegi.

be at peace guys. @glitteringstar and @The_magnificent.

Last edited by a moderator:
Last edited by a moderator:
With regards to the verdict, what is the definition of the term #minimum# here?

In the absence of any definition of the above, India can manuplate what it wants to do, in a way.

Yoooooo MAte You Won we lose we what you Called nalas and You have Nadisssssss Ruk looo jitna pani rokkk saktay ho janab happy Noww:tongue:

aaaaaahhhhhhhhh Oyeeee howwyeee Hum Pakistani Toh dar hi gaye plzzzzzzzz humay 302 kay case may mat pasaooooo phansi ka phanda mat lagao:rofl::rofl::rofl:

I think If you Do that i 100% guarantee War will start as soon as you stops the water and i think you have forgotten our Mujahedin.One Hatf IX Nasr Missile is needed to do the Work on Your so called Kishanganga damzzzzzzzzzz:D:D:D:butcher:

Hum toh maray gaynnn sanam tum ko bi lay doooooooobay gayennnnn:hang2:

Abe akalmand. Agar bhare huwe dam pe tu nasr missile chalaayega to Dam ka paani dam phootne pe kahan jaayega ? Tere pakistan me. Sailaab aa jaayega. tum to Bina atom bomb ke he humara kaam kar doge :D.

Yoooooo MAte You Won we lose we what you Called nalas and You have Nadisssssss Ruk looo jitna pani rokkk saktay ho janab happy Noww:tongue:

Yaar ye koi tarika nai hota. troll war me troll karne dena chaiye. Ap hume happy nai sad kar rahe ho miyan :D.

Editing - i saw in above post that you don't understand Hindi. what i said is , This is not nice to disappoint a troll :D. You should let a troll troll independantly. :P. You made me sad instead of making happy like your post suggest.

Abe akalmand. Agar bhare huwe dam pe tu nasr missile chalaayega to Dam ka paani dam phootne pe kahan jaayega ? Tere pakistan me. Sailaab aa jaayega. tum to Bina atom bomb ke he humara kaam kar doge :D.
Aby teray samajny may galti hoi hy may sirf Kishanganga dam par bomb ki baat nahi kar raha india may aur bi toh both dams hn:p:P

Yaar ye koi tarika nai hota. troll war me troll karne dena chaiye. Ap hume happy nai sad kar rahe ho miyan :D.

Editing - i saw in above post that you don't understand Hindi. what i said is , This is not nice to disappoint a troll :D. You should let a troll troll independantly. :P. You made me sad instead of making happy like your post suggest.
Yeh hi toh ek tarika hy emotional black mailing LOOOOOOOOOOL app log toh asay lar rahay ho jasay abi pc say bhair nikal kar larai shuru kar do gay :mamba:

and i know Hindi i was just playing with you mate Hindi films ny hindi kafi seekha di hy aur hindi aur normal urdu are 70% same

Aby teray samajny may galti hoi hy may sirf Kishanganga dam par bomb ki baat nahi kar raha india may aur bi toh both dams hn:p:P

Yeh hi toh ek tarika hy emotional black mailing LOOOOOOOOOOL app log toh asay lar rahay ho jasay abi pc say bhair nikal kar larai shuru kar do gay :mamba:

and i know Hindi i was just playing with you mate Hindi films ny hindi kafi seekha di hy aur hindi aur normal urdu are 70% same

kaun si latest films dekhi??

Nasr vahan tak nahi pohuchegi miyan ji. Choti wali missile hai , Chota warhead hai. To destroy a thick concrete wall of Dams you will need to use shaheens with high yeild warhead.

Any such action will be returned favoured with a second strike. and we will make sure no pakistan remain.

Hindi movies India ke saath sath pakistan , afghanistan and overseas me major business karti hai isliye they don't speak Hindi with lots of urdu ( farsi ) words.

mere ghar me jo hindi boli jaati hai vo apko kaafi kam samajh aayegi because it have lots of sanskrit words.

basically we both speak Khadi boli. Hindi have sanskritized vocab, urdu have Persian vocabulary+ many arabic religious words like salam, masha allah, astagrulla, etc etc. I guess base of the khadi boli is almost same.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom