What's new

India buys 1000 A2A missiles

Weapons manufacturers across the globe be like;

tenor.gif

the more high tech weaponry you give to Pakistan, and the more you encourage them to down a few indian jets, the more you can force india to buy from you.
That's the equation which the right people seem to know how to exploit.

More importantly it shows how short they were of missiles. Logistics wins battles!

Eh? They were never short of missiles. They simply lost all "delusional" faith in their existing missile inventory.
in india, its definitely "pay to win".

the more high tech weaponry you give to Pakistan, and the more you encourage them to down a few indian jets, the more you can force india to buy from you.
That's the equation which the right people seem to know how to exploit.

Indians are in a brothel of weapons manufacturers. They want all sorts of goodies and they have money to spend. Now every pimp wants to have a piece of that pie.

There was a thread about ''Indian made air to air missiles will be ready soon'' and look at this... 1000 is really a huge order and I think we can simply say Indian made air to air missile is not gonna be ready soon... There was some problems most probably.

There was a thread about ''Indian made air to air missiles will be ready soon'' and look at this... 1000 is really a huge order and I think we can simply say Indian made air to air missile is not gonna be ready soon... There was some problems most probably.

1000 only means they are gonna shoot a hundred and ten missiles on every single target to ensure a chance of killing just one bird to avenge their birdies.
"Spray and Pray" also seems to be the new equation in india along with "pay to win". :guns:

1000 only means they are gonna shoot a hundred and ten missiles on every single target to ensure a chance of killing just one bird to avenge their birdies.
"Spray and Pray" also seems to be the new equation in india along with "pay to win". :guns:
Actually I believe India is really in a unique position. They have a good economy they have good relations with most of worlds powers... They have so many advantages over you and just look at the results, just because of their soldiers lack of ability (I would not blame their soldiers of course most probably the problem is their military traditions...) all this advantages didnt help them that much... I think we can all see that, military traditions and training is the real game changer not some shiny toys...

Actually I believe India is really in a unique position. They have a good economy they have good relations with most of worlds powers... They have so many advantages over you and just look at the results, just because of their soldiers lack of ability (I would not blame their soldiers of course most probably the problem is their military traditions...) all this advantages didnt help them that much... I think we can all see that, military traditions and training is the real game changer not some shiny toys...

they have been ruled over by foreigners through their history.
How do you expect them to know how to rule themselves, let alone fight wars and actually "win"? They were always a rich nation, but only a rich nation that would be looted by the invaders. If the people had any balls they would have fought off those invaders but they were happy being slaves.
india has always been occupied and subjugated, and india is yet to ever subjugate a nation out of her own.

1000 is a big no, but there is no usual talk of ToT or local assembly.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom