What's new

India bribed 72 nations to get Delhi CWG: Report

Please give us poor Indians some money sire...we beg of you..

IndiaBegger.jpg

Dude, please act civil and mature. This is an international forum for gods sake.

Please give us poor Indians some money sire...we beg of you..

IndiaBegger.jpg

Our money is well reserved for our poor.. when we have extra money, sure we will consider that. until then you are on your own at least for the luxury item like hosting cwg.

I don't think this is out of the ordinary... it probably is the norm. I'm sure China and Australia were also out "lobbying" for the right to host the Olympic Games as well.

Doesn't this happen at the UN as well, offering goodies to countries to vote a certain way...

Dude, please act civil and mature. This is an international forum for gods sake.

Satire is a sort of glass, wherein beholders do generally discover everybody's face but their own. - Jonathan Swift (Master of Satire)

I don't think this is out of the ordinary... it probably is the norm. I'm sure China and Australia were also out "lobbying" for the right to host the Olympic Games as well.

Doesn't this happen at the UN as well, offering goodies to countries to vote a certain way...

People just need a pretext for spitting on their enemies not mindful of the fact how ugly it makes them look.

Our money is well reserved for our poor.. when we have extra money, sure we will consider that. until then you are on your own at least for the luxury item like hosting cwg.

Ok Sire...so I hope if we are on our own you will at least spare us the homilies!:devil:

But you cant complete of a mamoth project like cwg with this kind of work force and technology. are you out of your mind?

Then what you want alien technology to move bricks/muds for around 300-500 feet??.. r u insane?? have you involved your self in any of the projects so far?... costing/time factor model has to be applied appropriately in order to save money/time and the cheapest of all the work force is human.... but it is very slow.. when you start using machines it becomes a cost factor and the works gets completed quickly with consistency.. If you can think so much... people who are building it would have thought more than you as they have more experience what to you use where

Everyone seems to have forgotten it was this very poor country which successfully hosted the 1982 Asian Games with much larger participation than that in the CWG.

It is only a managerial problem people. These events neither ever did nor ever will decide the future of a country.

Dude if you give money to poor will they come out of it for sure??? speak sensible.. if you apply this logic... governments would have done lot of donations to bring people up.... but poor is not because of money ... it is there backward thinking and laziness... even if you give billion dollar to them they will become poor next day... stop your rants saying our money is spent on poor and all other BS....

:) Big difference being educated and being civilised.

Jana jee.... civilized is not a constant factor... they do tend to change... If you say person is civilized he will not be same all the time... like any person will become monster when there ego is touched... or people become monster because of 3 common weakness like ... women, money, land... so education is the only one real thing... there is no concept called civilized what say???

its everywhere in news and i just saw 3 local papers here in london with these news

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom