What's new

India behind Quetta blasts and terrorism in Pakistan: Iranian Analysts

India will keep enough troops to maintain security in Kashmir. And GB will also be vacated because it is part of erstwhile J&k State

Just copy me the text where its written India can keep troops and also where its written about gilgit baltistan?

Police is local Kashmiri and majority of them are muslims , I myself condem such actions against locals ..thye can use water cannons ....

You asked me whether this girl is kashmiri I showed you she is and now instead of apologizing you are making stupid excuses.

hindustan-srinagar-srinagar-paramilitary-october-kashmiri-wednesday_7aa2b4fc-a4d2-11e5-a915-4cd4d91edd66.jpg

Is this police?

I dont know about these two guys as article doesnt mention that as well but Press TV a mainstream iranian news channel is giving such coverage to Quetta blast clearly shows a change of approach from Iranians.

Besides timings and manner this terrorist attack is done clearly shows Indian hand as TTP has no foot prints in Balochistan and they are more happily after security forces but killing lawyers which are fighting cases against many caught Indian,Afghan agents reflects who is to gain more from these attacks.

And even as analysts said CPEC is a pain in Indian A$$ and now the way Modi and Hindu terrorists are being slapped and humiliated in Kashmir they had to take their frustration out somehow but they have no idea they are playing with fire and it can turn them into ashes alive.

If press tv doesn't mention it how come they became Iranian analysts? Change the title of the thread.

So you believe everything which HT writes then read this also :

http://www.hindustantimes.com/india...dur-ali-nia/story-AProHM94Y5JnIYZqR0QiyK.html

Stop sending terrorists in our territory

Apologize to whom my foot these Kashmiris have their hands in Kashmiri Pandits blood .... karma is biting them back ...let them enjoy what they did to others

Just copy me the text where its written India can keep troops and also where its written about gilgit baltistan?

You asked me whether this girl is kashmiri I showed you she is and now instead of apologizing you are making stupid excuses.

If press tv doesn't mention it how come they became Iranian analysts? Change the title of the thread.

Well its a normal practice when you interview foreign nationals you mention their nationality but when they are your own you dont need to so as the article didnt mention their nationality it means they are iranians.

question,here, is not who carried out bomb blast but the question should be that how could we respond and how should we have to respond. if message is being put across then the message of our`s should be echoed not only in international sutable forums, diplomatic circles and inside pakistan. and message should not be in form of blame game instead it should be in suitable response in every weakness of culprits and it should be seen otherwise blame game is easy to play with

This is what your media told you . 500 rupess in not something one will risk his life for and that too a kid in kashmir where there are no big demands and things are very very cheap.

india-kashmir-pakistan-unrest_a6293568-4ee8-11e6-8d8d-a42edc5c5383.jpg

So this poor girl was throwing grenades on terrorists IA from the back of the crowd..

CnPz24KWgAA8InK.jpg

Or this woman was throwing acid on terrorist Indian Army..

India despite all her money and terrorism can not control Kashmiris in 7 decades.Earlier Indian heinous crimes were used to go unnoticed but now in this digital age Hindus are naked and they cant hide their real cruel faces.

What you think brothers, fathers of these thousands of victims need Pakistans advice to take up arms or stones against terrorists army or they will do it to avenge their martyrs ?

Accept the reality its India's own shit thats smelling now and becoming unbearable for you.

Kashmiris hate will only grow unless Hindus apologize to them and give them their right to self determination.
So you are saying without any provocation Indian army just shot them ?

And then you can say bye bye to Khalistan in 2020
With Lahore as Khalistan capital?

Good, as an Indian we need to start at some point to pay Pak back in the language she can understand

Well make sure after you throw a rock you run like a pig before we put you down and feed you to our dogs. If india is indeed involved then when was the last time you have known us not to take revenge so be ready for a counter as well.

There is no question that India will get involved in this kind of a strategy. The better strategy will be to squeeze Pakistan economically and try to isolate internationally. The suicide bomber was a Pakistani. TTP is claiming that they have done it. There is a clear similarity between this bombing and that which was done a few days back in Afghanistan.

Baluchistan has serious problems. One, there is a freedom movement that is going on. Second, JuA, ISIS and TTP are against shias, consider shias to be infidels and Baluchistan has significant Shia population. Third, the border between Afghanistan and Pakistan is porous, so there is always a possibility of terrorists sneaking from Afghan side to Baluchistan to do such crimes.

Blaming RAW is hilarious. RAW comes under home ministry and filled with Police personnel, and a glorified police department, unlike ISI which draws its personnel from the all powerful Pakistani army and a quasi government in itself.
Mission%2BRAW%2BBook%2BCover.jpg

Read this book and it will help you come out of this brainwashing being carried out by your media.

There is a lot of innocents blood at the hand of terrorists both in Indian army and intelligence that will be avenged no wonder Pakistan has worlds fastest growing and advance nuclear program .

It aim is to give a rude deadly awakening to terrorist supporters like you.

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/...ng-nuclear-stockpile/articleshow/18069272.cms
http://www.rediff.com/news/intervie...gerous-development-in-south-asia/20150727.htm

https://www.washingtonpost.com/worl...98478a-4c0c-11e5-80c2-106ea7fb80d4_story.html

We know the Hindu mentality and are all prepared to teach cowards a lasting lesson its just a matter of time when will it begin ..

But looking at current Kashmir state and India's hopeless terrorist acts in pakistan means it will be soon.

So you are saying without any provocation Indian army just shot them ?

With Lahore as Khalistan capital?

There was a provocation in Haryana where Jaats immobilized a much bigger and economically rich place for days why didnt they got pellets and bullets??

Because they were not Muslims and Kashmiris.

No matter how many times I slap you with facts I know you are shameless so dont dare to quote my posts again you.......

Well make sure after you throw a rock you run like a pig before we put you down and feed you to our dogs. If india is indeed involved then when was the last time you have known us not to take revenge so be ready for a counter as well.
This is revenge for all your misdeeds last 70 years. It's our turn now.

Well its a normal practice when you interview foreign nationals you mention their nationality but when they are your own you dont need to so as the article didnt mention their nationality it means they are iranians.
Who is the iranian analyst among the 2 people interviewed.. Their linked in profiles identify them to be closely linked to Pakistan. Is there a 3rd analyst in question here or are Pakistani members lying thru their teeth as usual ?

Mission%2BRAW%2BBook%2BCover.jpg

Read this book and it will help you come out of this brainwashing being carried out by your media.

There is a lot of innocents blood at the hand of terrorists both in Indian army and intelligence that will be avenged no wonder Pakistan has worlds fastest growing and advance nuclear program .

It aim is to give a rude deadly awakening to terrorist supporters like you.

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/...ng-nuclear-stockpile/articleshow/18069272.cms
http://www.rediff.com/news/intervie...gerous-development-in-south-asia/20150727.htm

https://www.washingtonpost.com/worl...98478a-4c0c-11e5-80c2-106ea7fb80d4_story.html

We know the Hindu mentality and are all prepared to teach cowards a lasting lesson its just a matter of time when will it begin ..

But looking at current Kashmir state and India's hopeless terrorist acts in pakistan means it will be soon.

There was a provocation in Haryana where Jaats immobilized a much bigger and economically rich place for days why didnt they got pellets and bullets??

No matter how many times I slap you with facts I know you are shameless so dont dare to quote my posts again you.......
Because they did not kill policemen and they did not use grenades

There were 25 Jats Killed in those protests ... with in 10 days and for those Kashmiris Latton ke Bhhot baaton se nahi maante ... who asked them them to come out in Curfuew if they come out they have to face what they are facing now ..... Nuclear weapons use them who is stopping you go ahead

Good, as an Indian we need to start at some point to pay Pak back in the language she can understand
Its pakistan which has to level scores. india using afghanistan against pakistan.

Is RAW capable of pulling such complex operations while dealing with number 1 spy agency in world ....... RAW people will ask a good appraisal this year ...

RAW is not a capable agency if they are capable then they would have been no Kargil and no Mumbai attacks ... they are just couple of police officers enjoying in offices.
number 1 agency is in final phase of zarb e azb. they will try to train RAW very soon.

This is revenge for all your misdeeds last 70 years. It's our turn now.
No doubt it was by India. This is in retaliation for Pak supporting bomb blasts and terror in India for last 30 years

No doubts the likes of you actually certify that whole breed of Indians are nothing more but born terrorists who thinks its ok to conduct bomb blasts on soft civilians targets and kill civilians of adversary in huge numbers. You lot a despicable creatures and warrent nothing less then utter disdane. There are many Pakistanis who will never wish our intellegence agencies to blow Bombay, Delhi or any other Indian city in retaliation but the way your ugly faces are coming forth, that restriant even after losing 60000 lives in this terrorism campiagn by India and her allies, will evaporate sooner or later.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom