What's new

India, Bangladesh hackers wage cyber war

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why not you ask those people who are jumping fences( hint: bangladeshi are jumping our fences not indian)?

Give me a solid real data. But I won't say that intrusion isn't occurring, yes it is. But not as you depicted. You totally ignored the fact that border adjacent people do this kind job cause they share something common, I mean indian do jump too. But we never kill them like animal, they should be treated as per law, not by some inhuman and cowardice security forces..

Abe Madarchodh Kangladeshi teri bohot zaban chal rahi hai. Bangladeshis are the born as* lickers. :lol:

---------- Post added at 11:57 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:54 AM ----------

madarchodh kangladeshis stay in you kangladesh, if you come to India BSF will shove bamboo up your as*. :lol:

YOu prove what your mother is, can you count total no. of your father. NOOOOOO. You know wt your ba=ehaviour totally represents INDIA, racist , uncultured, OVODRO, in fact British JAROJ..

@all bangladeshi's- instead of blaming India all the time you guys should look into your own problems!!........i am from tripura and i know that bangladeshis try to come here illegally,,,,, but instead of trying to solve this problem you guys keep on blaming india!!!.......we just cannot support illegal immigrations cause frankly our economy is still not that strong and we have a large population ourselves and also a lot of poor people whom we need to promote to middle class ...........if you guys think that BSF shoots all those bd's for fun then u all are mistaken!.......cause we have borders with other countries also and nothing like that happens there so the answer is simple----------- the problem is in BD and it need's to be solved by the bangladeshis!!!!

@all bangladeshi's- instead of blaming India all the time you guys should look into your own problems!!........i am from tripura and i know that bangladeshis try to come here illegally,,,,, but instead of trying to solve this problem you guys keep on blaming india!!!.......we just cannot support illegal immigrations cause frankly our economy is still not that strong and we have a large population ourselves and also a lot of poor people whom we need to promote to middle class ...........if you guys think that BSF shoots all those bd's for fun then u all are mistaken!.......cause we have borders with other countries also and nothing like that happens there so the answer is simple----------- the problem is in BD and it need's to be solved by the bangladeshis!!!!

YEs we mustn't ignore that fact. But all we are asking that instead killing they must be given a lawsuite, we never killed a single indian intruder but arrested and given law suite.

YEs we mustn't ignore that fact. But all we are asking that instead killing they must be given a lawsuite, we never killed a single indian intruder but arrested and given law suite.

there are problems and we are looking into them..........we should keep good relations and try to solve issues through dialogue!

Buddy same problem in our Bihar, they infiltrated in large numbers in Eastern Bihar, my cousins who has transport business have seen lots of them in eastern Bihar. Plus we have a open Border with Nepal, these illegal immigrants, since Childhood I am witnessing Bangladeshi illegal immigrants being caught for transporting fake currency into India or in terror acts. Their HUJI militants created lots of headache for India.

Everyone in Eastern and North-Eastern India is a victim of these illegal immigrants.

Asia Times Online :: India's ticking immigrant time bomb

..thats wt a reasonable nation and men do, but look at a guy doing abominable posts, can't MOD do nothing?..

---------- Post added at 01:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:14 PM ----------

there are problems and we are looking into them..........we should keep good relations and try to solve issues through dialogue!

..thats wt a reasonable nation and men do, but look at a guy doing abominable posts, can't MOD do nothing?..

You are telling here that these school kids have become our instant celebrity. But, Zabanya here is threatening to send them to Gulag.

---------- Post added at 12:38 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:36 AM ----------

Does it matter where a fake like you studied. But, you are here to appease Indians, that is for sure. It will give you a double promotion if you are holding a govt position.

---------- Post added at 12:40 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:38 AM ----------

Indian pet dogs like you should go back to Primary to study more about nationalism. You are here only to please your Indian masters, nothing else. You and Zabanya are most unwelcome in the PDF.

I am not an immatured kid like you, I am a doctor unlike you unemployed and got President Directive Award 2004 by Pak ex CE Pervez Musharraf, not by Indian govt. You people live abroad and don't work for building up Bangladesh and you keep saying big words ! In Bengali, we say - "Chorer Mayer Boro Gola" Come back to BD and work for BD, then tell your big big words.

Bangladesh is lagging behind other countries due to incompetent fake patriots like you, who talk much but do nothing for our country plus living abroad. Hard work, perseverance and real education can make Bangladesh prosperous while you people are lazy, illiterate or half -educated and abusers. Abusing India thousand times won't harm India by any means while hard work, perseverance and read education could let BD progress faster than India. In that case, broad minded Indians would themselves welcome us like Sonia Gandhi and Amartya Kumar Sen did in case of social improvements where BD is ahead of India. Ain't it, Indians ? We should learn from India that they are not mean minded like you and us.

Buddy same problem in our Bihar, they infiltrated in large numbers in Eastern Bihar, my cousins who has transport business have seen lots of them in eastern Bihar. Plus we have a open Border with Nepal, these illegal immigrants, since Childhood I am witnessing Bangladeshi illegal immigrants being caught for transporting fake currency into India or in terror acts. Their HUJI militants created lots of headache for India.

Everyone in Eastern and North-Eastern India is a victim of these Scumbags.

Asia Times Online :: South Asia news, business and economy from India and Pakistan

in TRIPURA the biggest problem is bangladeshi thieves!!!!..........1 stole my laptop one night by bending the rods in the kitchen window and that day sadly the window was not properly shut(gratefully the thief was caught!).........whenever their is any major thievery we all say that the thief surely is-"khati bangladeshi mal!(genuine bangladeshi product;))"......most of these thieves are really professional i have to admit!

---------- Post added at 12:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:50 PM ----------

Everyone in Eastern and North-Eastern India is a victim of these Scumbags.

Asia Times Online :: South Asia news, business and economy from India and Pakistan

in TRIPURA the biggest problem is bangladeshi thieves!!!!..........1 stole my laptop one night by bending the rods in the kitchen window and that day sadly the window was not properly shut(gratefully the thief was caught!).........whenever their is any major thievery we all say that the thief surely is-"khati bangladeshi mal!(genuine bangladeshi product;))"......most of these thieves are really professional i have to admit!

Mate, you are lucky unlike my father, teacher and many other from my town. They looted my father and torture him too. Un kamino nay mara papa ka pura paisa loot lia aur unko nanga karkay mara bhi. Baad may pata chala ki woh ek well organised gang tha aur mera papa ekala victim nahi hai.

In Bihar they mostly active smuggling and illegal activities. Since Childhood I am reading news every 2-3 weeks about illegal Bangladeshi being caught at our Raxaul Borderpost with Nepal or aiding militants to sneak Inside India through Nepal. These illegal immigrants are termites.

I am not an immatured kid like you, I am a doctor unlike you unemployed and got President Directive Award 2004 by Pak ex CE Pervez Musharraf, not by Indian govt. You people live abroad and don't work for building up Bangladesh and you keep saying big words ! In Bengali, we say - "Chorer Mayer Boro Gola" Come back to BD and work for BD, then tell your big big words.

Bangladesh is lagging behind other countries due to incompetent fake patriots like you, who talk much but do nothing for our country plus living abroad. Hard work, perseverance and real education can make Bangladesh prosperous while you people are lazy, illiterate or half -educated and abusers. Abusing India thousand times won't harm India by any means while hard work, perseverance and read education could let BD progress faster than India. In that case, broad minded Indians would themselves welcome us like Sonia Gandhi and Amartya Kumar Sen did in case of social improvements where BD is ahead of India. Ain't it, Indians ? We should learn from India that they are not mean minded like you and us.

This man does more than you could ever imagine, this man sends foreign currency to Bangladesh, which you never do, instead you have taken Indian dalali to next level.

Mate, you are lucky unlike my father, teacher and many other from my town. They looted my father and torture him too. Un kamino nay mara papa ka pura paisa loot lia aur unko nanga karkay mara bhi. Baad may pata chala ki woh ek well organised gang tha aur mera papa ekala victim nahi hai.

Where this incident happened. Itanagar???

something really has to be done!......but the problem is neither can we use gruesome force nor can we be too lenient!!!hmmmmm........................

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom