What's new

India and Pakistan armies exchange sweets on Diwali

Photo%2Bof%2BIndia%2Band%2BPakistan%2BArmy%2BExchange%2BSweets%2Bto%2BCommemorate%2BPakistan%2BDay%2B2016%2B%25284%2529%25281%2529.jpg

This was the pic from last time, where indian army was heavily criticized for looking like beggars by Indian public itself on multiple forums, now they are copying Pakistan Army on this dewali. Just another day Son learning from Father.

thequint%2F2018-08%2F120ab3d3-4273-4efe-a6ab-7fdc880fb8ce%2Fb391d1c2_4a79_421a_8ab1_75ee05b66d7b.png
Talking about begging, how rich.
Just how in your head are they looking like beggars?

Photo%2Bof%2BIndia%2Band%2BPakistan%2BArmy%2BExchange%2BSweets%2Bto%2BCommemorate%2BPakistan%2BDay%2B2016%2B%25284%2529%25281%2529.jpg

This was the pic from last time, where indian army was heavily criticized for looking like beggars by Indian public itself on multiple forums, now they are copying Pakistan Army on this dewali. Just another day Son learning from Father.

thequint%2F2018-08%2F120ab3d3-4273-4efe-a6ab-7fdc880fb8ce%2Fb391d1c2_4a79_421a_8ab1_75ee05b66d7b.png

Keep winning those imaginary victories.
I don't see anything of the sort in those pics.

In the meantime.....
Diwali 2018
downloadfile-11.jpg

This time people prefer to avoid sweets as chances of adultration is greater, I hope Pakistani soldiers don't get an upset stomach or else we are in for another tu tu main main match. Anyway Subh Dipawali to everyone here.

What kind of sweets you make in India?
Have you guys anything like barfi, ras-gula, sohan-halwa, baklawa?
Rasgulas are actually a Bengali sweet. and yes, sweets in India and Pakistan are pretty similar. The only difference is that Pakistani sweets may have more Turkish and Persian influences. Also depending on location Indian sweets vary. For example in South India, most sweets are made with coconut. Btw, have you had gajar halwa? Amazing gujarati desert.

th

I see. so i think those will have more similar taste than the non-sweet recipes.

Yeah but as India is finding its way back to its roots in hindutva so these influences will be gradually cleaned and a pure Indian culture will be evolved based on Vedic and Bhagati vision... as even Gandhi and Nehru are being replaced with Sardar Patel and Bhagat Singh (the freedom fighter who Britishers used to call a terrorist) since their ideology aligns much more with BJP and RSS.

:partay: I see you carefully skipped Mughals :enjoy: but foreign influences; culture, religion, foods, languages are in direct conflict with the hindutva ideology so gradually would be filtered out..
Allahbad's name has been changed to something... Let's the see when a nice hindu temple replaces the Taaj Mahal. Just a matter of time. In advance, congratulations to Modi jee for the second term ;):D:P
What's so bad about renaming cities to their original name? Allahabad was founded in 1800 bc, long before the Mughals.

well done india and pakistan both. this is a heart warming sight. i hope to see many sites like this in near future. Imagine what we can achieve if we dont fight with each other all the time.

and then after imaging that may be just may be what can we achieve if we work together not considering each other enemies but Equal partners.

but both nations have differences and grievances. its going to take a miracle for even the first thing to happen..

none the less very good move atleast for today im proud of both sister nations.

well done india and pakistan both. this is a heart warming sight. i hope to see many sites like this in near future. Imagine what we can achieve if we dont fight with each other all the time.

and then after imaging that may be just may be what can we achieve if we work together not considering each other enemies but Equal partners.

but both nations have differences and grievances. its going to take a miracle for even the first thing to happen..

none the less very good move atleast for today im proud of both sister nations.

yes very laxmi plan
suppakk

yes very laxmi plan
suppakk

im a Kashmiri Most kashmiriz would like india and pakistan both to ease up and work together. but then again no one cares for what kashmiriz think..
today was a good day. they even used kashmiri border on both sides to exchange the sweets #poonch.

i think kashmir caused the problem between them in the first place and kashmir will bring them both together one day.

im a Kashmiri Most kashmiriz would like india and pakistan both to ease up and work together. but then again no one cares for what kashmiriz think..
today was a good day. they even used kashmiri border on both sides to exchange the sweets #poonch.

i think kashmir caused the problem between them in the first place and kashmir will bring them both together one day.

Road to peace goes through Kashmir.

Rasgulas are actually a Bengali sweet. and yes, sweets in India and Pakistan are pretty similar. The only difference is that Pakistani sweets may have more Turkish and Persian influences. Also depending on location Indian sweets vary. For example in South India, most sweets are made with coconut. Btw, have you had gajar halwa? Amazing gujarati desert.

th

What's so bad about renaming cities to their original name? Allahabad was founded in 1800 bc, long before the Mughals.

Gajar ka Halwa or gajrela as we call it . is my favorite even if not served hot i love it.

Road to peace goes through Kashmir.
sure does. and not only peace may be much more!

do not eat sweets it cause suger
i think you mean it causes Diabetes right?

Peace is all we want. Not interested in much more.
as a kashmiri i want much more. i want South asia to be the best place on Plannet earth. Better than China , Europe or North America.

Pakistan and india together can make it happen. divided it shall always remain what it is. A backwards poor , ugly and bad unsafe place for human beings to live.

i doubt many will will agree . cuz to agree u must understand what i am talking about. anyways keep going with the topic.

no one listens to kashmiriz anyways.

as a kashmiri i want much more. i want South asia to be the best place on Plannet earth. Better than China , Europe or North America.

Pakistan and india together can make it happen. divided it shall always remain what it is. A backwards poor , ugly and bad unsafe place for human beings to live.

i doubt many will will agree . cuz to agree u must understand what i am talking about. anyways keep going with the topic.

no one listens to kashmiriz anyways.

oo laxmi dreams again

well its diwali

make a wish to make you richer and richer

Back
Top Bottom