What's new

India and Nuclear Smuggling

RZeeshanK

New Recruit

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Two Indians held in Nepal for selling N-material. The arrests were made when the Nepali police recovered a “uranium-like substance” from a car in the parking lot of a five-star hotel on the outskirts Kathmandu. The Nepali police apprehended eight people in an alleged case of Uranium smuggling and illegal trading of the substance. Two Indian nationals, identified as Upendra Kumar Mishra and Raju Thakur, were among the eight that were arrested. The arrests were made when the Nepali police recovered a “uranium-like substance” from a car in the parking lot of a five-star hotel on the outskirts of the country’s capital, Kathmandu.

A big question on the Indian Nuclear Safety Safeguards??

Sources:
Latest : Feb 17, 2022

Two Indians held in Nepal for selling uranium-like substance​

https://www.thenews.com.pk/print/934333-two-indians-held-in-nepal-for-selling-n-material

05 Sep, 2021

Over 200kg uranium theft in India poses threats of nuclear terrorism​

19 June, 2021

India uranium theft

https://www.dawn.com/news/1630226

09 May, 2021

Smuggling of Indian Uranium & Western Silence​

I think this is 7th or 8th such case were Indian smugglers were involved with nuclear material last time it was in Mumbai I think

Surprising how they were not poisoned with radiation yet. Even if the window of catching them was early, these smugglers don't seem to be sophisticated enough to have the gear in transporting it safely to whoever they were selling.

Thank heavens they are caught. Nothing less than capital punishment for them, I hope.

Pin drop silence from west over these otherwise very serious developments, which can be used for terrorists activities.

Indian nuclear program and resources are under direct custodian of state institutions, so who supplied these materials? More importantly, for what purpose?

I posted a link, there are mines in Jharkhand.

I think this is 7th or 8th such case were Indian smugglers were involved with nuclear material last time it was in Mumbai I think
What these hindutva terrorists trying todo ? Are they trying to make a dirty bomb ? Where they are trying to smuggle these materials? These extremists terrorists hinuds defiantly trying todo some thing big with the support of BJP modi terrorist

What these hindutva terrorists trying todo ? Are they trying to make a dirty bomb ? Where they are trying to smuggle these materials? These extremists terrorists hinuds defiantly trying todo some thing big with the support of BJP modi terrorist
God knows what their intentions are but there is no proper investigation record available in public domain another serious thing which we should note is the silence NSG and other international Nuclear watchdogs on these consistent attempts of smuggling of nuclear materials from India.

Because they don't pose a threat to the West. Indians don't have Anjum Chaudries, Hasib Hussain, Shezad Tanweer etc waiting to blow up London or New York.

They can easily pass on to the likes of the ones you mentioned, like they been doing with TTP.

THEN WHAT?? You going to moan about the Choudarys of this world?

Surprising how they were not poisoned with radiation yet. Even if the window of catching them was early, these smugglers don't seem to be sophisticated enough to have the gear in transporting it safely to whoever they were selling.

Thank heavens they are caught. Nothing less than capital punishment for them, I hope.

Problem seems to be the North Koreans. Even our Kudankulam Nuclear Power plant was hacked by NK to gain expertise on the running of the nuclear reactors etc.

More important is that Indian nuclear safe guards are failing and the IAEA should investigate as a matter of urgency. CAn yo imagine what the RSS could do with nuke material?

More important is that Indian nuclear safe guards are failing and the IAEA should investigate as a matter of urgency. CAn yo imagine what the RSS could do with nuke material?
RSS already controls the nuclear arsenal for the last 8 years. Nothing has happened isn't it?

IAEA is most welcome to inspect our civil nuclear facilities and fuel storage.

Problem seems to be the North Koreans. Even our Kudankulam Nuclear Power plant was hacked by NK to gain expertise on the running of the nuclear reactors etc.

I didn't know that North Koreans would target us as well. Our cyber security around civil nuclear plants needs to be improved. Safeguarding nuclear data is as important as catching smugglers who manage to escape with uranium ore.

Last edited:
RSS already controls the nuclear arsenal for the last 8 years. Nothing has happened isn't it?

IAEA is most welcome to inspect our civil nuclear facilities and fuel storage.

I didn't know that North Koreans would target us as well. Our cyber security around civil nuclear plants needs to be improved. Safeguarding nuclear data is as important as catching smugglers who manage to escape with uranium ore.
How irresponsible can Indians get if they have given the Nazi RSS control of their nuclear arsenal?

How irresponsible can Indians get if they have given the Nazi RSS control of their nuclear arsenal?

Honestly, you guys have given them the cult of personality that no one would be making them in the image of a cross between Mossad+SF+Republican Party. If they were anything more than a bunch of boy band marching, hymn chanting, boy scouts, they'd have already done everything that you accuse them of.

Honestly, you guys have given them the cult of personality that no one would be making them in the image of a cross between Mossad+SF+Republican Party. If they were anything more than a bunch of boy band marching, hymn chanting, boy scouts, they'd have already done everything that you accuse them of.
Don't try to minimise their evilness:-

1645252560474.png

Back
Top Bottom