What's new

India adds 10 more nuclear warheads to its arsenal, develops tech for strike-back: SIPRI report

I am not going to debate you since you have only POV of China and does not take into account Indian strategic assets.

You are like a Chess player who only thinks of his moves and not the moves of the opponent. Fortunately, your military is not like you, hence their waiting game.

I'm falsely accused again :cray:

Why only 10?. India should quickly add more to face powerful neighbours -China Dragon and Pakistan Terrorist Superpower aided and abetted by China

You Indian always like to claim that China has huge disadvantage but the really it's that New Delhi is only 350~km from our border, we can very well declare ADIZ over your precious capital if we want and not to mention our DF-21D for your Navy:p:...we take India in hostage geo-strategically all thanks to Tibet.

Are you done playing video games? winning in a video game is not the same as reality, do you even know how to fight in the mountains, the indian army fought and won in sub zero conditions.

We dont need too many operational warheads. India will produce a few more warheads, considering we have already deployed Submarine based deterrence. Few more subs will have few more Nuke warheads. And that will be it. Old missiles like Prithvi can be retired and now technological superior missiles incorporated. At any rate, I expect Indian warhead capacity not to cross 180, with a few of them with thermonuclear capability.
with a small number of warheads the delivery system, early warning systems and command & control have to be above average

Why only 10?. India should quickly add more to face powerful neighbours -China Dragon and Pakistan Terrorist Superpower aided and abetted by China
Oh yeah we have more don't worry...

Are you done playing video games? winning in a video game is not the same as reality, do you even know how to fight in the mountains, the indian army fought and won in sub zero conditions.
The war is in the heads of these Chinese trolls like Dragon guy. PLAAN really knows their capability and is not foolish enough to attack Nuclear armed countries. It's the silly old game of threatening with war. They can't even fight the viets or the Koreans without getting a bloody nose. Let alone India.

Latest posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom