What's new

Increasing Pakistani political threads degrading pdf

Is Pakistani unnecessary political discussion increasing and degrading this DEFENSE forum?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

PDF

STAFF
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
To @Horus ,@WebMaster :
As this is a defense forum,the threads related to politics should be limited. I have seen that political threads are increasing day by day compared to defense related topics... E.g
Aseefa Bhutto Zardari to marry Kashmiri boy

Maulana Tariq Jameel in Bani Gala

Tanveer Zamani Indirectly Admits That She Is Asif Zardari's Wife, Exclusive Video

Ayan Ali may be pregnant

Etc...

Threads like these are just not needed and these degrade this forum...
I request you to please only allow those political threads which have directly or indirectly SIGNIFICANCE to government of Pakistan and its provinces.This is much needed to have a qualitative forum.
I hope you will look into my request to improve this DEFENSE forum.
Thankyou.

Valid point.

Shouldn't be a problem as long as these threads are kept within their relevant sections, i.e restricted to 'Pakistani Siasat'. At the end of the day politics is very relevant to defense, but if you don't like politics, don't visit those sections.

Though I do agree that gossip like that one about Ayyan shouldn't be allowed.

Nothing wrong in political threads, just dont abuse each other. Too much abusive language is used in political threads compared to other threads.

Valid point.

Shouldn't be a problem as long as these threads are kept within their relevant sections, i.e restricted to 'Pakistani Siasat'. At the end of the day politics is very relevant to defense, but if you don't like politics, don't visit those sections.

Though I do agree that gossip like that one about Ayyan shouldn't be allowed.
Actually I mostly do not,but whenever I log into my account, the first thing I see on main page is political threads mostly(4-5 MQM related,1 naya pakistan,1-2 anti PMLN,PPP etc) which irritates me:pissed::angry:.though I like politics...
sorry for exaggerating a bit...

Nothing wrong in political threads, just dont abuse each other. Too much abusive language is used in political threads compared to other threads.
One does not simply discuss politics without abusing their political leaders...:tongue:

So true! I find such threads quite nauseating--------------Especially IK did this and NS did that--Lame stuff. :jester:

We will try to stop rumor based threads, but we will continue to allow siasat based discussions.
On the main page,first thing to see should be defense related thread and replies.then Pakistan and then world affairs options.Just a suggestion...

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom