What's new

Increasing anti-Pakistan rhetoric: What is making India more adventurous?

Formal Raising of issues of

a) Kashmir Freedom
b) Khalistan Freedom
c) South India

Has to be formally rasied in United Nations

How can you be so sure there will be India after this war? no more independent states like they were before creation of India.
Are you suggesting that India is united bcos of pakistan? and if pakistan is destroyed then states will part away on its own.
Well lets assume ur theory is true. but that will hold good only for northern part. Southern states have no enemy nearby hence should have been already independent which is not the case though.

Are you suggesting that India is united bcos of pakistan? and if pakistan is destroyed then states will part away on its own.
Well lets assume ur theory is true. but that will hold good only for northern part. Southern states have no enemy nearby hence should have been already independent which is not the case though.

They were independent since ages except when they came under British and then British handed over as country named India. There is big reason India will never allow Kashmir to get Independence as it will start chain reaction in your country. Its one of the actual Fact on ground.

They were independent since ages except when they came under British and then British handed over as country named India. There is big reason India will never allow Kashmir to get Independence as it will start chain reaction in your country. Its one of the actual Fact on ground.
sir ji what an opinion , I bow my head. please let me go away,cant get down to your level of super comprehensive thinking.

Consider this, If there is a war only 5 to 6 states in northern India will be affected while the rest of the country will function as usual that means only 20-30% economic loss at the best. While for pakistan even if war affects 2 states on the border it will end up costing 50% of the economy.

India has a huge hinterland which can support war efforts without much sweat. Even worse is that naval warfare will completely block all the trade routes for pakistan while peninsular India will continue trading without any issue.

Pakistan's idea is to inflict casualties on India , India also thinks in the same manner. We dont need to win the war , we simply need to cause greater damage. At the worst if it becomes a full scale war damage on pakistan will be greater and will take more time to recover. While for India it will take less time to recover.

All in all it is foolhardy to fight a war. Hence the reason why pakistan has resorted to proxies knowing very well it doesnt have resources and power to fight India.

Oh really????????........so then what happened after mumbai 2008 then? That too when you are 7x bigger than Pakistan and have abundant access to the world's most advanced weapons systems whilst we are denied this privilege. Yet you are still powerless to do anything to Pakistan......:azn:

Consider this, If there is a war only 5 to 6 states in northern India will be affected while the rest of the country will function as usual that means only 20-30% economic loss at the best. While for pakistan even if war affects 2 states on the border it will end up costing 50% of the economy.

India has a huge hinterland which can support war efforts without much sweat. Even worse is that naval warfare will completely block all the trade routes for pakistan while peninsular India will continue trading without any issue.

Pakistan's idea is to inflict casualties on India , India also thinks in the same manner. We dont need to win the war , we simply need to cause greater damage. At the worst if it becomes a full scale war damage on pakistan will be greater and will take more time to recover. While for India it will take less time to recover.

All in all it is foolhardy to fight a war. Hence the reason why pakistan has resorted to proxies knowing very well it doesnt have resources and power to fight India.

What makes you think only a few parts of India will be affected and can you walk me through the calculations that lead you to come up with those percentages?
Anyway, Pakistan is not made up of states but provinces but I'm guessing you were referring to Punjab and Islamabad Capital Territory which would certainly be heavily fortified. Also, don't be so sure that the Indian Navy would block Pakistan's maritime trade routes.

India is doing all this for political grandstanding just like BJP used "surgical strikes" as political tool . I think strategically these moves are insignificant because Pakistan has a higher pain threshold than a normal country, heck even US couldn't change Pakistan's strategic calculus what could a shit filled country like India do to force Pakistan, even with all the terrorism emanating from Afghanistan Pakistan couldn't be forced to change its strategic objective in Afghanistan, Indians are delusional if they think they can play Pakistan like Bhutan or some other Baniya dependent country.
Well, Pakistanis are still delusional that they think India can't do anything. We did it in 1971 and we will do it again. Till then, you keep listening denials from your army which we dont care.

I hope pak do something silly and war starts already.

how much more you want us to do, the only thing left is Pakistan to send its army on Indian side and attack their own country from India.

Well, Pakistanis are still delusional that they think India can't do anything. We did it in 1971 and we will do it again. Till then, you keep listening denials from your army which we dont care.
with a help of superpower Soviet union and traitors from Pakistan:enjoy:, than why is you are waiting for come on get your objectives in pakistan this not a71's world kid we are much stronger than 71:p:

Seriously time is right for Pakistan to do something about India.I fed up of this economy excuses of Indians. They believe that they will attack and we will fight with conventional weapons? We already told you that in case our existence threatens,we will nuke entire India.no city left means zero economy.we have arranged our missiles according to the distance from your major cities so please stop dreaming. Also if you attack azad Kashmir, you will have to face pla first.they are building huge infrastructure in azad Kashmir. I strongly urge Indians to stop this war hysteria. You can't conquer us.you are too small to conquer Pakistan.stop daydreaming.

Back
Top Bottom