What's new

Increase in advertisements against china on social media

Oracle

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
In recent months in Pakistan I have seen alot of advertisements which are type of documentaries or news which are against china, government killing people, killing Muslims in China, genocides etc..

Even though such acts are done by advertising companies, Facebook is not sponsoring it. However I am seeing alot of such news recently.

Question is : when same thing happened before US elections..... Whole USA started pointing fingers at Russia acquise her of meddling in internal affairs etc.....
Isn't the same happening for China

And who is targeting such paid advertisements on Pakistani audiences. Should Pakistan government take any action?
#5th generation hybrid warfare

20200605_002452.jpeg
20200605_002428.jpeg
20200605_002403.jpeg

Last edited:
In recent months in Pakistan I have seen alot of advertisements which are type of documentaries or news which are against china, government killing people, killing Muslims in China, genocides etc..

Even though such acts are done by advertising companies, Facebook is not sponsoring it. However I am seeing alot of such news recently.

Question is : when same thing happened before US elections..... Whole USA started pointing fingers at Russia acquise her of meddling in internal affairs etc.....
Isn't the same happening for China

And who is targeting such paid advertisements on Pakistani audiences. Should Pakistan government take any action?
#5th generation hybrid warfare

View attachment 638495View attachment 638496View attachment 638497

Aren't ads on facebook based on your cookies and internet history.

Aren't ads on facebook based on your cookies and internet history.
nope, it's much complicated then that. facebook constructs a profile based the info you give it and actions you take on the site. then orgs can buy adds targeting certain segments in the profile

Should Pakistan government take any action?
no Pakistan should take no actions whatsoever as long as these adds don't say anything hostile about Pakistan, you know why? because Beijing itself doesn't seem to give a flying F, yesterday or the day before I checked the SCMP website & the vast majority of news articles were about Tiananmen square, I kept scrolling & there was nothing but anti China news articles one after the other demonizing China till I found just one article about the protests in the US, Beijing is still not pressuring traitor Jack Ma to stop promoting anti China articles.

Back
Top Bottom