What's new

Incompetent Indian commandos killed the Jews

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have seen people on this forum make sarcastic remarks only to be proven wrong in the next days. Better keep a lid on it, incase someone decides to pull up some of your old posts later as an embarrassing reminder.

Why is it so hard for you to admit what a pathetic job ur commandos and ATS n all did?

Okay fine I will say it to make you happy here. Afterall you are our guest here on a Pakistani site nd we r known for hospitality... ;)

I think the indian security people did a brilliant job. :yahoo:

195 people killed by 10 of those pathetic terrorists. Holy Cow! the terrorists must be extremely pathetic to have gone on a rampage in an Indian city and kill only 195 people... I cant believe it! Kudus to the police and commandos who did such a brilliant job in regaining the city and gang raping the terrorists. Wow! Great job :enjoy:

Why is it so hard for you to admit what a pathetic job ur commandos and ATS n all did?

Okay fine I will say it to make you happy here. Afterall you are our guest here on a Pakistani site nd we r known for hospitality... ;)

I think the indian security people did a brilliant job. :yahoo:

195 people killed by 10 of those pathetic terrorists. Holy Cow! the terrorists must be extremely pathetic to have gone on a rampage in an Indian city and kill only 195 people... I cant believe it! Kudus to the police and commandos who did such a brilliant job in regaining the city and gang raping the terrorists. Wow! Great job :enjoy:

ok i give up SSG is the best Special forces in whole of Asia :pakistan::pakistan: wait a minute google searching ,Incompetent special forces Found Siege of Lal Masjid ,154 deaths 10SSG Dead ,Support of gunship and UAV Operation lasted eight days ,look who is talking

ok i give up SSG is the best Special forces in whole of Asia :pakistan::pakistan: wait a minute google searching ,Incompetent special forces Found Siege of Lal Masjid ,154 deaths 10SSG Dead ,Support of gunship and UAV Operation lasted eight days ,look who is talking

Operation took 8 days including the stand off....assault took one.and it was against more than 10 people.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom