What's new

In what capacity British embassidor meets with pakistan's elections commission. They making sure no return for khan

Let's see the parties that cried "selected, selected" for past several years, how will they react to the next "SElections".

The next election will be rigged big time by Asim Whisky, he has
the blessings of his masters in America and UK.
Yeh this is what I was saying as he almost dismantled nationalist loyal officers from Pakistan army

Yeh this is what I was saying as he almost dismantled nationalist loyal officers from Pakistan army
Asim needs to be sent a crate of mangoes to his residence.. preferably when all his buddy generals are there as well…

Mushy did that originally on behalf of his american masters and not a single one has been promoted beyond a colonel ever since.

Asim needs to be sent a crate of mangoes to his residence.. preferably when all his buddy generals are there as well…
Asim chutiyay ko nikalo gay, baees mazeed chutiyay (chor commander) line laga kar kharray hongay amreeki ghulam karnay kay liyain.

Institutional rot since Plassey, circa 1751.

These elections are 100% rigged.

no wonder the government is having a field day celebrating the departure of the educated youth !

the educated youth were the ones who could have brought something tangible in the elections.

Back
Top Bottom