What's new

In Taiwan, as in Ukraine, the west is flirting with disaster

I bet you don't listen or even watch Chinese pop. Taiwanese drama is dead and supplanted by mainland drama, music wise, mainland music is now even better than Taiwanese music. Mandopop is now based in China not Taiwan anymore.
You completely missed my point. I'm saying Chinese pop culture has no penetration outside of mainland China and it's an issue. US, Japan, and now even South Korea has China beat in this regard putting China at a huge disadventage in terms of soft power.

You completely missed my point. I'm saying Chinese pop culture has no penetration outside of mainland China and it's an issue. US, Japan, and now even South Korea has China beat in this regard putting China at a huge disadventage in terms of soft power.
That’s by design. You know about cross promotion between media platforms? Japan and Korea being colonies of the US were brought into it’s global media machine. Of course Japan and Korea has good products to push, but without the American media machine behind them they would not have gone as far. It’s kind of hard for newcomers to compete with an established system with deep roots. With that being said, Chinese pop culture is very tamed, entertainment these days tend to favor much edgier acts that push boundaries.

Thats true, it will maybe take another 20 years to reach Japanese / Korean levels. But its also true when we were not given the chance to broadcast. There are some really nice Chinese pop songs out there.

One thing that everyone knows about the events is not because of Ukraine or Taiwan, but the West.

Especially USA or Anglo-Saxons as a whole.

If the war reaches its climax, the consequence is World War 3.

The nuclear war is told in the prophecy.

It's not Ukraine or Taiwan that will be destroyed, but the entire earth.

Contact studyessay for perfect political essay.

I agree, but now nuclear weapons act as a deterrent between the world powers to prevent World War 3. Although I am more than sure that the U.S. will use nuclear weapons first, just like in 1945.

Back
Top Bottom