Reaction score
Country
India
@Desert Fox
The old thread was closed
3 arrested in India for gang rape of Japanese scholar | Page 3
so I am giving out my reply here.
Ha ha ha i must've touched a raw nerve.
Hey when you are bombarded with posts of your country being called a land of potential rapists, you have to respond in kind and show the mirror.

These are official British Government statistics check number rape and sexual assault as proportion to number of visitors. You can easily that there are no inflated numbers in rape or sexual assault department .
https://www.gov.uk/government/uploa...1013_British_Behaviour_Abroad_report_2014.pdf

xvp06.jpg

Why is our country singled out whenever such cases pop up .Is it because outrage that delhiites showed when a lady was brutally murdered and raped. I happened to frequent sites like stormfront and know such cases are also a norm in the so called western civilized world, has there ever been any sort of mass agitation when such cases have come to light.

@Desert Fox
The old thread was closed
3 arrested in India for gang rape of Japanese scholar | Page 3
so I am giving out my reply here.

Hey when you are bombarded with posts of your country being called a land of potential rapists, you have to respond in kind and show the mirror.

These are official British Government statistics check number rape and sexual assault as proportion to number of visitors. You can easily that there are no inflated numbers in rape or sexual assault department .
https://www.gov.uk/government/uploa...1013_British_Behaviour_Abroad_report_2014.pdf

xvp06.jpg

Why is our country singled out whenever such cases pop up .Is it because outrage that delhiites showed when a lady was brutally murdered and raped. I happened to frequent sites like stormfront and know such cases are also a norm in the so called western civilized world, has there ever been any sort of mass agitation when such cases have come to light.
Can you quote me even once where i claimed that rape didn't occur in the West? Because i really don't see what you have achieved by opening this thread. It's not like i debated this issue. That thread was about india and thus i commented on india, not the whole world. In another thread on this forum i actually debated with a liberal indian about the rampant crime rate in the west, including rape, due to liberal laws which weren't harsh enough on the rapists, an example of which is Sweden/Norway where a criminal, even of the most extreme type will at most get a jail time in a jail cell that has a TV, air conditioning/heating, a warm bed, running water and a toilet; basic amenities that billions of people worldwide don't even have access to.

Back
Top Bottom