What's new

In Lebanon, Syrian Refugees Resort to 'Survival Sex'

Meesna

Reaction score
BEIRUT — Three-quarters of the Syrian refugees who have fled to Lebanon, because of the continuing fighting in their home country, are women and children. They make up a highly vulnerable population that’s easy prey as economic distress is forcing more and more Syrian women and girls to consider prostitution.

They are turning to prostitution in order to secure money and food for their families, say aid workers, who argue the women have little choice but to resort to what they describe as "survival sex".

Qass Em-Saad of the Lebanese branch of the aid organization Developmental Action Without Borders says Syrian women and girls are so desperate they are selling themselves for as little as 10,000 Lebanese pounds - about $7 - outside Ain Helweh, the Palestinian refugee camp near Sidon where more than 20,000 Palestinian Syrians have sought refuge.

In Lebanon, Syrian Refugees Resort to 'Survival Sex'

Men have been killed, women have tuned into prostitutes. This is the outcome of wahabi jihad enterprise.

its a mans world

should i have 2 say more ???

i think not

This problem wasn't there before the wahabi jihadis arrived and we have only them to thank for, for turning the umma into pimps, prostitutes, terrorists and dead people. No one else could have done a better job. Not US, not Russia, not Israel.

With friends like Saudi Arabia who needs enemies?

Something similiar happened to the Iraqis in the past... May Allah protect these people... Human tragedy... Man has become an animal...

Something similiar happened to the Iraqis in the past... May Allah protect these people... Human tragedy... Man has become an animal...

This is Sharmeen Obaid Chinoy comment on that;

How ironic- in 2008 I did a film in Syria which showed Iraqi women in a similar situation in and around Damascus

Very sad but how do you tell people not to jump on the jihad bandwagon with their eyes closed? Sanity has gone out of the window. There is certainly such a thing as too much religion.

This is Voice of America of US; master of Saudi Arabia and staunch enemy of Assad's. If you have a problem with this talk to your master.
:lol: You are LoLing me all day long.

The so-called 'masters' didn't appreciate what we had done in Bharain, the violation on international law to arm the FSA, 73 oil embargo, and oil prices fluctuation in 2008..

Rubbish.

What you did in Bahrain was pure terrorism and US was 100% behind you as it were Shias you went ahead and killed in Bahrain.

In 73's so called embargo your King Faisal was secretly giving oil to his master US for war in Far East, that’s how much of a wussy he was. What did 73’s oil embargo achieve except to prove to the western world that Arabs are a threat and should be dealt with at any cost? Now no one in west cares when Arabs die. Thanks Faisal for making the job of western governments easy in oppressing and eliminating Arabs.

Saudi Arabia is US stooge pure and simple, rest is hogwash. Try getting rid of US bases from Saudi soil before telling us otherwise.

Assad's propaganda is hilarious. :lol:
sorry dear may be my statement hearts you but it is reality that saudi arab is responisble all of this
1st due to ur country iraq ,iran,libya and eygpt were destroyed now at the name of shia sunni now syria is the target

I respect your opinion. But there are few things you need to know:-

sorry dear may be my statement hearts you but it is reality that saudi arab is responisble all of this
1st due to ur country iraq ,iran,libya and eygpt were destroyed now at the name of shia sunni now syria is the target

Iraq? Sadam paid the price for dumbing gas into thousands of Iranians and Kurds.

Iran? The post-Shah Iran was completely different due to the US involvement in Iran during the Shah old good days, it's a revoltionary society, and the cost of their freedom was expected to be high, KSA didn't harm the Iranains in anyway.

Libya? You probably don't know what you're talking about, Ghadafi was an enemy of ours, yet we didn't take any action during their civil war, we kept distance as we knew that since Russia and China abstained the UN resolution regarding his massacre of his own people. Iran had slightly kept a distance during the civil war as well.

Egypt?

Egypt has its own spring! You may need to talk to @Frogman @agentny17 @Mahmoud_EGY to find out the truth yourself.

Syria? Yes, we managed to keep out mouth shut, forgive me for what I'm about to say, you probably doesn't have emotions, and your poor judgments suggest that your knowledge is zilch regarding the civil unrest in Syria and elsewhere.

Last edited by a moderator:
Iraq? Sadam paid the price for dumbing gas into thousands of Iranians and Kurds.

Really, that was not stated reason why Iraq was invaded, Iraq was invaded with pretext of WMD but none was found. How do you justify killing more Iraqis in the name of getting rid of Saddam? Oh I am sorry justify is not something you Saudi ruling class live up to. It is all about preserving house of saud, even genocide is justified.

Iran? KSA didn't harm the Iranains in anyway.

Please spare us from your blatant lie, speacially in the month of holy Ramadan. It was Saudi Arab along with gulf countries gave Saddam billions during 8 years long war against Iran and Saddam used chemical weapons on Iranians. That is not to say Iran did not do bad things.

Back
Top Bottom