What's new

In a $100 million move to counter China, India to upgrade Iran's Chabahar

strategic games?

I am 100% sure that exists in the UNSC meetings and the huge gap of we two countries.
Same huge gap is between your China and US but that doesn't mean US will always have upper hand ??
As I said you lack strategic acumen and you will pay for your mis calculations.

Same huge gap is between your China and US but that doesn't mean US will always have upper hand ??
As I said you lack strategic acumen and you will pay for your mis calculations.

You are fooling yourself.

1. US and China have a comparable GDP in PPP terms, while China's GDP in PPP term is 3 times as large as india's. Is that GAP still the same?

List of countries by GDP (PPP) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

2. US and China both have a complete industrial base, basically they can build all those stuff when necessary. Can that loser nation called india build a processor? a J-20 style fighter? satellite navigation system? No, india is not remotely capable. Is that GAP still the same?

this list goes on.

You are fooling yourself.

1. US and China have a comparable GDP in PPP terms, while China's GDP in PPP term is 3 times as large as india's. Is that GAP still the same?

List of countries by GDP (PPP) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

2. US and China both have a complete industrial base, basically they can build all those stuff when necessary. Can that loser nation called india build a processor? a J-20 style fighter? satellite navigation system? No, india is not remotely capable. Is that GAP still the same?

this list goes on.

After reading this post I have to support @Sickular Gandhi, you guys **** at strategic acumen.

the world wants $$ and not cheap yuan. USA can pay 100 times more then you guys for every port you building in this world. Chinese are damn stupid in their reasoning.

Last edited by a moderator:
After reading this post I have to support @Sickular Gandhi, you guys **** at strategic acumen.

the world wants $$ and not cheap yuan. USA can pay 100 times more then you guys for every port you building in this world. Chinese are damn stupid in their reasoning.

US? the one that is carrying a 15 trillion USD debt? pay 100 times more? how? by borrowing more from Chinese?

btw, average indian IQ is 85, ours is 105.

Last edited by a moderator:
US? the one that is carrying a 15 trillion USD debt? pay 100 times more? how? by borrowing more from Chinese?

& by ur reply u are trying to turn these figures??

how do you measure iq? what is the use of iq? .... lol we don't have Japanese genes like chynis.... chynis and their iq :omghaha::omghaha:.... so why you have Taiwan flag.when you are chynis.... :omghaha:

Iran is pretty much isolated. Not the greatest of places to invest.

india can not outspend China
india can not outgun China

all these efforts are in vain ... as far as afghanistan is concerned , india has no future in that country once the protection of the americans is removed.

How many times indian members will going to post this news. Ever since i joined this DF this news is being posted again and again and again.

Back
Top Bottom