What's new

IMU cleric urges Pakistanis to continue sheltering jihadis in Waziristan.

[/COLOR]

no that guy was a pashton, his accent and his whispers in pashto to another guy while answering the soldier suggested a local person from KP. his name is mullah Khanjer or something. and is a known TTP leader from Sawat, an ex- lashker jhangvi or Sipah sahabah guy.
no dear that voice which appeared in that debate happens to be in every video of talibans since 2004 under the media outlet ummat and jundullah you can research if you wish
mullah kanjer...........i don't know him as swat taliban commander if you have the details than please let me know

---------- Post added at 12:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:23 PM ----------

So this means that CIA is pretty much active in funding/training these terrorists to workout their business in the Ex-Russian states as well as in Russia....well done job USA...Excellent.Taking good care of ure old rival Russia through these agents..:smokin:
can i question what bad they had done to russia??????????
detestable conspiracy theory!!!!!!

no dear that voice which appeared in that debate happens to be in every video of talibans since 2004 under the media outlet ummat and jundullah you can research if you wish
mullah kanjer...........i don't know him as swat taliban commander if you have the details than please let me know

---------- Post added at 12:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:23 PM ----------

can i question what bad they had done to russia??????????
detestable conspiracy theory!!!!!!

I will do so and will ensure that we are talking about the same convo here.
I dont recall the exact phrases but I instantly pickedup the dialect and then i looked up for more and found out the information about that guy.
its not kunjer as in a slang for a dancer but khunjer ( a dagger) obviously a nick name,

I will come back on that pleas ebear with me.

Back
Top Bottom