What's new

"Imran Said Let's Go To A Nightclub" | Wasim Akram on Cocaine, Sledging & Sir Viv

The last match I ever watched was 1999 world cup when he was the caiptan. Everybody before finals knew that the match is fixed thanks to Wasim and thats exactly what happened. The most humiliating defeat at 132 runs.
Those were Steve Waugh's invincibles, late 90s to mid 2000s Aussies dominated like no team had ever.. 3 WCs in a row.

Those were Steve Waugh's invincibles, late 90s to mid 2000s Aussies dominated like no team had ever.. 3 WCs in a row.
Pakistan dominated them in the league match in the same tournament.

Now Indians are so much in pain...that Imran Khan won't comeback.....such a nightmare for Indians...ahhhh night club life...

Pakistan dominated them in the league match in the same tournament.
That doesn't mean anything... India too beat Pak in the league match in the just concluded 20world cup, didn't we ?

Watched the interview. Imran khan was a OG
He goes into a night club and orders pint of milk haha.

Akram is a proven liar and a convicted match fixer, the other day he was lamenting to his Indian handlers that the young Pakistani generation calls him a match fixer online whereas he's much respected in India.

I'd take whatever bull crap is coming out of his filthy match fixing mouth with a huge bag of salt.
indeed!

Ah the fixer extraordinaire having a hard time coping with the more informed younger generation calling his sold out a$$ for selling the country's honor, pride and his own soul for a few dollars much like the colonial sepoys, both have been fooling the nation for far too long.
wasim akram? what's the story?

edit: nvm my ignorant a*s

Wasim Akram was involved in fixing.

He was a very good bowler, but involved in fixing too. Plain hard facts.

So did Inzamam, Waqar, Salim Malik.

Read up Justice Qayyum report on match fixing.

Ah the fixer extraordinaire having a hard time coping with the more informed younger generation calling his sold out a$$ for selling the country's honor, pride and his own soul for a few dollars much like the colonial sepoys, both have been fooling the nation for far too long.

Wasn't this (undoubtedly talented) guy's brother (or father?) a bookie?

Weird thing about Wasim Akram i have noticed online, he is quite highly regarded by Indians but Pakistanis mostly abuse him as druggie and fixer
Probably because he is. Left marijuana in my car. Pure filth when he said it wasnt his when he was the only one in the car.
He is and was match fixing in his hey day hence the reason why those in the know offer him online abuse.

None of those words are in the bible.

Sp Ik was young and dumb just liek everyone else and wanted to party. Whats is the issue here?
Nawaj Sarif used to show up at his parties in a white androon sheher suit and red shirt to pary as well btw! Stories are abound!

Guy had talent and got respect/izzat and huge success too but in the end losing it all due to drugs and money

That 1999 wc final was ours to win. He sold to the aussies or bookies etc to make money.

----------------------------

good man, Wasim Akram.. real person with real struggles like everyone else.

but these guys were A grade haramis (heard some quite scandalous whispers from someone who was working for the star sports broadcast back in the mid 90s in Singapore where there were some matches)

1669571103813.png

1669571115526.png

1669571185231.png

also about Waqar and Shoaib "partying" :whistle: in India..

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom