What's new

Imran Khan's Comments reported out of context in global media to tarnish Pakistan's image

Chagai-I

New Recruit

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
VgFbVlxZJWVc2wyLV5VamRCNyhVCgqBLyA05uxASBss.jpg

Sidenote:

PMIK really needs to stop running his mouth extemporaneously on every topic, how about focusing on doing your job as a civil servant instead of trying to do moral policing.

Let's try to bring police reform, judicial reform, and health reform before we start tackling huge philosophical debates. No one has patience for the kind of sophistry he does when women are facing violence every day and there's a child sexual abuse epidemic in the country.

Regards,

I support Imran Khan, but I agree he sometimes says unnecessary stuff that dont even require his comments tbh, he should focus on pakistan.

View attachment 732477

Sidenote:

PMIK really needs to stop running his mouth extemporaneously on every topic, how about focusing on doing your job as a civil servant instead of trying to do moral policing.

Let's try to bring police reform, judicial reform, and health reform before we start tackling huge philosophical debates. No one has patience for the kind of sophistry he does when women are facing violence every day and there's a child sexual abuse epidemic in the country.

Regards,
Every super hero in the movie wears full costume (batman,superman,captain america but female characters wear bikni.
In sports men wears full kits and women again bikni.
Women's will be degraded by evils untill fully nude.

What is this sh1t

Our PM was right

Your neo liberal feminists can go fcuk themselves

A rapist must pay for his crime and accept culpability, however as societies we have eroded our values, faith, principles and created overtly sexualised societies which feed into any and every deviancy

200 years ago white people came and said we know the truth, abandon your faith, values and principles and accept white Jesus

Today white people come and say abandon your faith values and principles and accept homosexuality, open sex and all the rest

And we simply say fcuk off

Yes the rapist gets the blame, but everyone must play their part in creating a society based upon our faith and values

What happens in others countries we don't give a fcuk about,
now now... you have some more than white people in your country too :). so let us now use that word of race. Let us say outsiders .

look at you post of your, then try say that nudity should allowed by IK we are Muslim country Islam is not nudity for Muslim women at any case, this is not India there is allowance of nudity and rape, in fact, nudity and rape in your culture, again reported
When did I say nudity should be allowed? Pehle poora padh le fir baat kariyo, lagta hai tabiyyat kharaab hai aapki.

When did I say nudity should be allowed? Pehle poora padh le fir baat kariyo, lagta hai tabiyyat kharaab hai aapki.
Lol you first read your post than you talk you clearly said that ik should gave them for less dresss for equality

You're the worst troll in entire pdf

And its Friday in USA ànd I'm in prayer in juma I have no time to listen against your biased rants and blabbering against Pakistan/Islam ànd Muslims
Lol you first read your post than you talk you clearly said that ik should gave them for less dresss for equality

And its Friday in USA ànd I'm in prayer in juma I have no time to listen against your biased rants and blabbering against Pakistan/Islam ànd Muslims

Aapki tabiyyat kharaab hai bilkul.

Imran khan really needs to stop giving his opinion on every fucking thing. Shut up, and get back to work.

On a side note, there a lot of uneducated and uninformed opinions in this thread.

He has a loud mouth that sometimes ends up embarrassing his country. He called OBL a martyr but never bothered to correct himself. It’s best he trusts his communication team and not freestyle during his interviews. He should stick to a script.

This is modus operandi of Feminists - misquote and/or misinterpret statements in the name of championing "women rights." How dare a man advocate for Modesty in attire of Men and Women?

There are some social experiments which PROVE that attire of women makes difference in how she is received in Public situations.

Back
Top Bottom