What's new

Imran Khan's arrest: Zaman park under attack

Asim whisky muneer knows that he will lose his new job if IK becomes Prime minister after election. He is doing everything to save his skin.

Imagine how it must have been during Fatima Jinnah Time she was lady and no one in Pakistan thought they would rig the election against her

Trying to do the same now

The arrest is in toshakhana case

Can you believe the level of ch*pa from pak army just to make sharif family happy

Seems like Pakistan really is under facism, and it's more like imperialist facism.

The real shameful behavior is of awaam as a whole, Country is being destroyed in front of everyone, the only person who is fighting is getting arrested, and still everyone and everything is going on as usual. Don't believe me? Go to any major place or market in Lahore as see for yourself.

Like I mentioned a while back, the problem is the people, if they change then all dacoits will become extinct. Zaman Park should have 10 Million people protest, not a few thousands screaming naya Pakistan. The people are fake and have 2 faces, claim to love Khan and take selfies but are now watching his arrest drama on TV.

Last edited:

Once he is in, they are not going to let him out. More FIRs will be launched and eventually, he will trapped in Mach Jail, Balochistan.

Mental Torture and eventually murdered through toxins. The Egyptian Army formula of dealing with MB.

I think that’s gonna happen. The massacre of Morsi supporters 10 years ago and set up for a military dictatorship for someone like Sisi.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom