What's new

Imran Khan's arrest: Zaman park under attack

So WHY Imran Khan is soooooo scared of getting arrested? ????? According to his beloved Minister, his buddy, mouth piece, his true companion, his ally the one man Tonga Party leader Sheikh Rasheed once said....That :
"Handcuffs are jewlery for policitians...and Jail is SuSraaal" ... !!!
So why he is soooo scared....Why his followers are throwing petrol bombs and why DIG operations is wounded? What's the problem. Maximum detention time could be 72 hourrs with all his like minded judges who will release him on bail due to age factor....But WHY Khan Sahab Why ? The former Prime Minster who enjoyed live video recordings of politicians getting arrested on frivilous cases has made state, state machinery his biggest enemy for reasons best known to him only..!!! We wish him the best of luck for adopting such fabulous path of self destruction.
Your time's up. Take a hike, old man.

Why are people not willing to let him get arrested? I hope you are able to see the actual reason.
People were not willing let Pablo Escobar arrested for his philanthrophical activities....But the law will took it's own course. Great men myth has died in 20th century. It's not about one guy. I'ts about 5th largest population of world who have different school of thoughts.....And Imran Khan will not be allowed to crack open the state, judiciary, machinery and the military. He is going to serve his time behind bars before his blood tests would have shocking revalations and hence his software would be updated.

Last edited:
I do not want to derail this thread but shall I post those pictures???????
Yes a weak PAK army shot down 2 Indian jets, and bombed multiple IAF positions in daylight. This caused panic among IAF who again shot down one of their own Helis. In the end buzzed off a Bahktora with a swollen face. Even after getting so much beating and humiliation Indian army did not dare to respond and yet a delusional pajeeet telling me the Pakistan army was weak.
For your Kind Information PAF shot down and bombed Indian positions not Pak Army, secondly IK gave the orders to retaliate, and it was the army command who saved many Indian Fighter jets from being shot down as the PAF fighters have them locked.
Without IK army would have done the same they did after 2016 surgical strikes, they would have also said that nothing happened and only some trees fell so no need to respond.

People were not willing let Pablo Escobar arrested for his philanthrophical activities....But the law will took it's own course. Great man has died in 20th century. It's not about one guy. I'ts about 5th largest population of world who have different school of thoughts.....And Imran Khan will not be allowed to crack open the state, judiciary, machinery and the military. He is going to serve his time behind bars before his blood tests would have shocking revalations and hence his software would be updated.
FrO3mLcXoAIC8MD.jpeg

Obviously Jaan Bhe Toh Allah Ko Deni Haay App nay. Lolx
Plus it's not imorted Hakmootee Police...Its exported Hakmoomatee Police because government was exported from Bajwa in Pakistan to America for approval...This new update was given by Niaziiiii during VOA interview in Februrary 2023. Just a course correction please.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom