What's new

Imran Khan with his people .... the PATHAN people ............

[video]http://i2.ytimg.com/vi/AjqiV9r_0qY/default.jpg[/video]
see the power of GULL MUHAMMAD KHAN NIAZI

[video]http://i2.ytimg.com/vi/AjqiV9r_0qY/default.jpg[/video]

What I read from Bengali literature about pathans, one short story by Tagore and another travelogue by Syed Mujtaba Ali when he was recruited as royal teacher by Afgan king, that pathans are easy going, friendly people with great sense of humour, atleast when you are not on their wrong side.
yep we are very fair minded , and above the board , no covert intentions

What I read from Bengali literature about pathans, one short story by Tagore and another travelogue by Syed Mujtaba Ali when he was recruited as royal teacher by Afgan king, that pathans are easy going, friendly people with great sense of humour, atleast when you are not on their wrong side.
yep we are very fair minded , and above the board , no covert intentions

Last edited by a moderator:
abid%252520niazi.jpg

true mianwali culture ........

zafar%252520niazi.jpg

Why are these pyjamas full length.

Are there different pyjama lengths amongst different Muslim populations?

why are u getting biased , this about how much he is loved there ..................... he is PAKISTANI but at same time why we try suppress some facts under name of patriotism , this is a great dilemma with us we try to suppress such realities , we are PAKISTANI 1st but at same time we are baloch , sindhi , pashtoon , punjabi etc ... so there is nothing wrong with my thread , be broad mined ... learn to respect realities ....
this is why there is division in PAKISTAN we try to suppress realities , this is why balochs and sindhis are feel they have been suppressed

u need to read his book THE WARRIOR RACE ......... there is nothing wrong in it ..
it is natural and is a reality, he serves PAKISTAN but it doesn't mean he has no right to love his race
Excuse me imran khan always talk about pakistan and pakistanis, its not his ethnic identity which has made him popular...as for as i have noticed he doest strongly adhered himself to his ethnicity.
By the way niazis of mianwali are punjabi-pathans, not proper pashtuns.

Why are these pyjamas full length.

Are there different pyjama lengths amongst different Muslim populations?
if you are talking about shalwar thn no, its the same all over Pakistan.

Having a pathan friend, we always make fun of each other.

Making jokes with my Pashtun gunman however is even funnier because he is traditional Pashtun type.
We are nothing but laughing stock, no doubt about it.

u need to read his book THE WARRIOR RACE ......... there is nothing wrong in it ..
it is natural and is a reality, he serves PAKISTAN but it doesn't mean he has no right to love his race

dude, you should Burn any book(s) that tells you to Love your race

If you are modestly practicing Muslim, which i am assuming that you are, i suggest you follow the Prophet's Lead on this:

A man once visited the Prophet's mosque in Madinah. There he saw a group of people sitting and discussing their faith together. Among them were Salman (who came from Persia), Suhayb who grew up in the Eastern Roman empire and was regarded as a Greek, and Bilal who was an African. The man then said: "If the (Madinan) tribes of Aws and Khazraj support Muhammad, they are his people (that is, Arabs like him). But what are these people doing here?" The Prophet became very angry when this was reported to him. Straightaway, he went to the mosque and summoned people to a Salat. He then addressed them saying: "O people, know that the Lord and Sustainer is One. Your ancestor is one, your faith is one. The Arabism of anyone of you is not from your mother or father. It is no more than a tongue (language). Whoever speaks Arabic is an Arab." (As quoted in Islam The Natural Way by Abdul Wahid Hamid p. 125)

Another time the Prophet said: Let people stop boasting about their ancestors. One is only a pious believer or a miserable sinner. All men are sons of Adam, and Adam came from dust (Abu Dawud, Tirmidhi).

And there are varouis Hadeeth that condemn racism and racial pride. Specefic to the arabs but applicable to all. A popular one states: "You should listen to and obey your ruler even if he was an Ethiopian slave whose head looked like a raisin" (Bukhari)

dude, you should Burn any book(s) that tells you to Love your race

If you are modestly practicing Muslim, which i am assuming that you are, i suggest you follow the Prophet's Lead on this:

A man once visited the Prophet's mosque in Madinah. There he saw a group of people sitting and discussing their faith together. Among them were Salman (who came from Persia), Suhayb who grew up in the Eastern Roman empire and was regarded as a Greek, and Bilal who was an African. The man then said: "If the (Madinan) tribes of Aws and Khazraj support Muhammad, they are his people (that is, Arabs like him). But what are these people doing here?" The Prophet became very angry when this was reported to him. Straightaway, he went to the mosque and summoned people to a Salat. He then addressed them saying: "O people, know that the Lord and Sustainer is One. Your ancestor is one, your faith is one. The Arabism of anyone of you is not from your mother or father. It is no more than a tongue (language). Whoever speaks Arabic is an Arab." (As quoted in Islam The Natural Way by Abdul Wahid Hamid p. 125)

Another time the Prophet said: Let people stop boasting about their ancestors. One is only a pious believer or a miserable sinner. All men are sons of Adam, and Adam came from dust (Abu Dawud, Tirmidhi).

And there are varouis Hadeeth that condemn racism and racial pride. Specefic to the arabs but applicable to all. A popular one states: "You should listen to and obey your ruler even if he was an Ethiopian slave whose head looked like a raisin" (Bukhari)
dear dear dear , you are taking things in wrong way ,
there is nothing wrong in liking one's race or language ,
racism is to start hating other races ,
we are muslim and Islam is main binding factor among us but we can't neglect these realities

264139_518201538193466_490879065_n.jpg

what u say about that chapel ,

Okay. maybe i stepped over a bit. Friday sermons can have that kind of effect.

And that chapel looks fresh from the assembly line :)

So far Imran Khan has said nothing about pashtun pride, if he says he's a pashtun and a NORMAL ordinary pakistani then it's okay, but if he boasts about pashtuns with their honor code and how strong they are, he's too dangerous for us. Idk, maybe a pashtun in power might decide to make karachi a part of khyber :P
Also, one of the guys on this thread said something about afghan relatives, you know afghans are the enemy, they hate us and cause us much harm? I get angry when muhajirs(pakistani or punjabi)talk to their relatives in India, i always say they should cut all contacts with them as we are Pakistani now; then why do the pushtuns want specail treatment? They should know that when they chose pakistan they chose it entirely, they should have no loyalty to the past in afghanistan

So far Imran Khan has said nothing about pashtun pride, if he says he's a pashtun and a NORMAL ordinary pakistani then it's okay, but if he boasts about pashtuns with their honor code and how strong they are, he's too dangerous for us. Idk, maybe a pashtun in power might decide to make karachi a part of khyber :P
Also, one of the guys on this thread said something about afghan relatives, you know afghans are the enemy, they hate us and cause us much harm? I get angry when muhajirs(pakistani or punjabi)talk to their relatives in India, i always say they should cut all contacts with them as we are Pakistani now; then why do the pushtuns want specail treatment? They should know that when they chose pakistan they chose it entirely, they should have no loyalty to the past in afghanistan

Mohajir bhai kahi dino se teri bakwas sun raha hun, bardasht ki bi koi hud hot he.... i am reporting u

Back
Top Bottom