Imran Khan warns PTI leaders against collusion with establishment

FOOLS_NIGHTMARE

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Tells party members not to 'bypass' him
1663588825951.png

PTI Chief Imran Khan has warned members of his party against their alleged collusion with the establishment, saying no one should attempt to “bypass” him.

The former prime minister issued the warning at the meeting of the PTI core committee in Islamabad.

The PTI chairman was visibly angry at the meeting and he lashed at the participants without naming anyone.

Imran Khan said that he knew that some of the PTI members were in contact with the establishment.

“People are more active [in the campaign against the government] than party’s bodies,” Imran Khan said adding that there was a possibility that people may outpace the efforts of PTI bodies.

He told the party members to clearly inform and get approval from him before opening any contact with the establishment.

He instructed the core committee members to play a more proactive role for the upcoming long march on Islamabad.

Shireen Mazari was tasked with key responsibilities about PTI’s social media campaign.

Imran Khan also chaired a meeting of the Punjab cabinet at the Punjab House in Islamabad.

He said that a revolution was knocking on the door and fresh elections should be held to avert a crisis.

Imran Khan said that Punjab Chief Minister Pervaiz Elahi was a seasoned politician and the PTI must support him.

Is Niazi asking to be booted from his own political party? That reminds me of the dream prophecy Muhammad Qasim has had about Imran Niazi lately.

Is Niazi asking to be booted from his own political party? That reminds me of the dream prophecy Muhammad Qasim has had about Imran Niazi lately.

what was his dream about?

Hey, the source is Toilet Media Geo and samaa that means it must be true:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Dream prophecy from a liar and false mahdi, how can people be so easily fooled. That guy is a fitna and BTW none of his made up dreams ever came true.

Tells party members not to 'bypass' him
View attachment 880827
PTI Chief Imran Khan has warned members of his party against their alleged collusion with the establishment, saying no one should attempt to “bypass” him.

The former prime minister issued the warning at the meeting of the PTI core committee in Islamabad.

The PTI chairman was visibly angry at the meeting and he lashed at the participants without naming anyone.

Imran Khan said that he knew that some of the PTI members were in contact with the establishment.

“People are more active [in the campaign against the government] than party’s bodies,” Imran Khan said adding that there was a possibility that people may outpace the efforts of PTI bodies.

He told the party members to clearly inform and get approval from him before opening any contact with the establishment.

He instructed the core committee members to play a more proactive role for the upcoming long march on Islamabad.

Shireen Mazari was tasked with key responsibilities about PTI’s social media campaign.

Imran Khan also chaired a meeting of the Punjab cabinet at the Punjab House in Islamabad.

He said that a revolution was knocking on the door and fresh elections should be held to avert a crisis.

Imran Khan said that Punjab Chief Minister Pervaiz Elahi was a seasoned politician and the PTI must support him.

Forced Resignation of the political party, attack on Pakistan, WW3, invasion on Turkey.
nothing like that is happning in any near future, this qasim guy is just cheap fame seeker,

only baaz-wala can kick between legs of am raaaaan kaan,,,
the rest are all fronts of dr jackel

If anyone wants to leave , they should openly resign. Let’s see how many people will vote for them.

Get booted from the party or the position? And based on recent by election results that means end of political career for the time being, or at least a loss in the next elections (if they are held).

Yes, but potential turncoats usually have something lined up already with another party only too happy to get them to defect, as we have seen recently already. IK still lost the outcome. I would have hoped that someone with previous experience as a captain would know how to keep a team together, but my hopes usually are dashed more often than not.

Yes, but potential turncoats usually have something lined up already with another party only too happy to get them to defect, as we have seen recently already. IK still lost the outcome. I would have hoped that someone with previous experience as a captain would know how to keep a team together, but my hopes usually are dashed more often than not.
Well most of the turncoats lost, so if public gets the larger say in who gets elected they should be out in the next elections. The Punjab by election results have far reaching consequences and shows how badly PDM has been routed - this loss was with full support of establishment, ECP, Hamza as Punjab CM, and a large portion of media not so stellar 3.5 years of PTI govt.
With social media and the ill mannered youth of this nation, I dont see the past political outcomes as a valid way to determine future outcomes.
I am not sure which loss you are referring to, but getting Punjab govt was a life saver for a IK politically. About IK as captain - he is known more for kicking people out then keeping them in.

He will not get ticket my friend or sidelined in party ...

Well most of the turncoats lost, so if public gets the larger say in who gets elected they should be out in the next elections. The Punjab by election results have far reaching consequences and shows how badly PDM has been routed - this loss was with full support of establishment, ECP, Hamza as Punjab CM, and a large portion of media not so stellar 3.5 years of PTI govt.
With social media and the ill mannered youth of this nation, I dont see the past political outcomes as a valid way to determine future outcomes.
I am not sure which loss you are referring to, but getting Punjab govt was a life saver for a IK politically. About IK as captain - he is known more for kicking people out then keeping them in.

Sure, I am eager to see when and how the next elections are held and what the people choose. It won't be long.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom