What's new

Imran Khan to ban police violence at police stations after forming government

Norwegian

BANNED
Reaction score
Country
Israel
1DB09A6F-7AE5-4486-B594-6BEF2A4149F6.jpeg

No matter how much someome btich about talibans they are a ground reality and represents the majority of Afghanistan which by default makes em a stake holder in the Afghan peace process. Gone are the days when slandering Taliban could earn someone prime time on the news.

P:S :Some retards want a pashtoon massacre in Afghanistan by using Taliban as an excuse. This not gonna happen. No Afghan govt can function without taking the major ethnic group on board

ISI must make sure those Tajik and Uzbek sob's warlords pay for their genocide of pakhtoons.

No matter how much someome btich about talibans they are a ground reality and represents the majority of Afghanistan which by default makes em a stake holder in the Afghan peace process. Gone are the days when slandering Taliban could earn someone prime time on the news.

P:S :Some retards want a pashtoon massacre in Afghanistan by using Taliban as an excuse. This not gonna happen. No Afghan govt can function without taking the major ethnic group on board
Don't take it personally. I call him Taliban Khan to ridicule his opposite humanitarian policies. Instead of following Taliban as critics claim, Imran Khan follows liberal humanitarian laws. This should shut up his critics

That would be an excellent step. But ill-trained and habitual animals in police will take a decade to understand that it means to be a human and treat a human.

The other day I was wondering about the origin of word "Inssan" in urdu, and the closes I could find was the word "Uns", which means to love. Thus "unsaan" would be an entity that loves, is kind and polite and that aspect should be so evident that it became its identification. And then I had a reflection of reality and I realised how distant we are from being a human that we without a second thought claim that we are.

That would be an excellent step. Ill-trained animals in police will take a decade to understand that it means to treat a human.

The other day I was wondering about the origin of word "Inssan" in urdu, and the closes I could find was the word "Uns", which means to love, and "Unsaan" would be an entity that loves. If this is the case then by definition, Insaan means somebody who loves, is kind and polite. And then I had a reflection of reality and I realised how distant we are from being a human that we, without a second thought claim that we are.
I think it's coming from his own experience when Imran Khan was jailed and tortured for days for no obvious reason

According to law, police torture during investigations is already ban.

Questions is how many and how much law is implemented in Pakistan.

You can't turn a bad, gangster pulsia into a good one, because whole of the police department, specially in Punjab and Sindh is criminal gang. Answer is only changing the breed, kick the whole police department out and bring in new blood, and give them intensive training of public dealing. Tell them they are public servants not lords of public. Put them under camera surveillance, attached to their uniforms, over which they must not have any control. Ask public to control them through videos and apps, and begin a police complaint section, free of Police and political interference.

Otherwise Shahbaz Shareef also used to shout very loud claims regarding Police, while situation on ground was always a disaster.

Last edited:
Otherwise Shahbaz Shareef also used to shout very loud claims regarding Police, while situation on ground was always going from worse to worst
Lol its Shehbaz and Nawaz that destroyed Punjab police by recruiting criminals. It will be fixed at first priority

Lol its Shehbaz and Nawaz that destroyed Punjab police by recruiting criminals. It will be fixed at first priority
They only turned this old colonial oppressor tool from worse to worst nightmare for people of Punjab. Same goes for PPPP in Sindh.

Your police act is still from somewhere 1860s, just copy pasted into new act.
It's not funny when they say, according to Pakistan penal code 1860 bla bla bla ? Which Pakistan was there back in 1860 ?

It's not funny when they say, according to Pakistan penal code 1860 bla bla bla ? Which Pakistan was there back in 1860 ?
Law of succession. Pakistan is successor state of the British Raj. When Pakistan became independent in 1947 did it already have police, army, administration, cities, towns, roads, canals and legal agreements like Durand Line or were all these made on or the day after independence in 1947?

Law of succession. Pakistan is successor state of the British Raj. When Pakistan became independent in 1947 did it already have police, army, administration, cities, towns, roads, canals and legal agreements like Durand Line or were all these made on or the day after independence in 1947?
and it's still haram to create any new police act today in mid 2018. Danda and Thana zindabad

police is terrorist force looting bribing insulting torturing civilians day night. i wish someone ban police itself. never see a police guys have any manners respect or know any shit about self respect of citizen . for me Taliban and police are same coin's two sides

ISI must make sure those Tajik and Uzbek sob's warlords pay for their genocide of pakhtoons.

Afghanistan is for all, like Pakistan is for all, so please don’t try to justify dividing them up along sectarian lines when you are against the same formula being applied in Pakistan.

Who will make sure that culprits responsible for the genocide of Pakistani pukhtoons and baloch pays?.

But it is Pakistani taliban, they wanted to make him their leader for table talk process. . Correct me if I am wrong.

We pukhtoons are all Taliban some good some bad but Taliban never the less.

Back
Top Bottom